• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Baseball Game

• Thread starterpantyboyhubby
  • Start date

pantyboyhubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 24, 2005
Hi all,
Just wanted to say, i went to a Cincinnati Reds game this weekend with some friends. I was AMAZED at how man interracial couples there were. And when i say interracial, i mean Black male; White female. They were everywhere, and almost every single one of the girls was Gorgeous!! Sometimes I would see every white guys in the section gawking at some cute blonde walking in front of her Black guy, him looking at her yummy ass or just walking behind knowing they were all looking. It was wonderful, seeing my friends, all typical predjudiced white guys, giving each other glances of disapproval at the idea the Black men were 'taking their girls. Well guys, get used to it. I for one was happy to see it and would have told them all if i had the chance. Alas, i am a wimp and don't want my friends to know about my kinks right now. It seems the numbers of white girls with Black men is growing in leaps and bounds, and if there are that many in conservative Ohio, i wonder what its like on the coasts!! Hurray, and keep up the good work girls!!
Suzi

Users who are viewing this thread