Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Banned from chat?

• Thread starterbullysixthree
  • Start date

bullysixthree

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2024
Mississippi
When I log in to the chat, it says I’ve been banned. I logged in this morning for a couple of minutes and logged off without sending a message or posting anything. What did I do to get banned?

bullysixthree said:
When I log in to the chat, it says I’ve been banned. I logged in this morning for a couple of minutes and logged off without sending a message or posting anything. What did I do to get banned?
It is not showing that you are or ever have been banned. Try clearing your browsing history.

bullysixthree said:
You should be OK now. If not, contact me.

It seems to happen when I log in on my phone. It comes and goes but since it’s not really a ban, I’ll just deal with it

Strange, I'm having the same and have logged out and back in. Logged in this morning for a bit, didn't post or say anything, then later tried to log in and says I'm banned.

Users who are viewing this thread