Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

backdoor to cuckold movies!!

• Thread starteredgewater21
  • Start date
E

edgewater21

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

this folder is entitled amateur RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

This one is the best of the lot.

http://www.adult-share.net/flvplaye.../flvideo/377.flv&autostart=true&showfsbutton=

Click the lick and/ or copy and paste it to browser, get an error page, Now see that number within the address ( 377 ) replce the last 7 with a 7, yes you read it right just delete and replace, also any other 3 digit number and some people are getting success with 4 digit numbers.

TRY 1399!!!

Maybe now some of you will fake the pics of the girls I post in the toons and fakes categories!

I'd say that since that is a pay site, you made quite the find there. I noticed a lot of those vids can be found on ******* as well.

For anyone else who is interested in looking, the videos start at the number 1. Changing the video number will change the video and there are quite a few there.

Awesome link! Thanks.

There is an excellent 'girl next door' video with a very nice black man and her husband. She's a little hottie and is kind of like the Kama Sutra as she tries almost every position.

It starts at video 1479-80, 1483, 87, 88, 90, 94, 1505, 1512, 1513, 1514 (she gives him a great blow job), 1518, 1521, 1522 (she finishes the blow job, then he cums all over her face.

Thanks again!

I highly recommend number 453. Super hot wife with a huge cock and she is very vocal about how much she loves it. Wedding ring handjobs and all :)

Outstanding!

Check out 346. Gorgeous thick black 10 incher that the slut works over great. She gives his big balls a great tounge lashing and sucking too and oh my, what a huge load he deposits on her face. She loves every drop.

Gonna watch it again so I can jerk off again.

That is a black dick to worship!

this is a great and clever little find. Thanks very much

You gotta check out 192!!! Wow, that is a really HUGE black cock with a massive load that he pumps into her, awesome!!!

122 girls sucking thick balck cock
123 girl being fucked by thick black cock
124 more black cock

That's just f**king awesome! Thanks for the find edgewater21.

Cool link. Well done that man.

People go look at 1643-1646....damn, that looks like fun

193 is pretty fucking hot too.

Last edited by a moderator:
1227 is pretty hot...she struggles to swallow a nice black cock, and every time she chokes on it she squirts,,,,let's keep this thread bumped to the top of the list folks!

1744 doesn't have the hottest visuals, but the dialogue is phenomenal.

I keep getting a blank white screen. What am I doing wrong?

I tried w Safari and Firfox..., no deal.
Google couldn't find the server. !?!:confused:

I use firefox and no problems...
anyone know how to download the movies from this site?

Probably the best post ever, if you go to adult share site and right click on the thumbnails and go to properties it tells you the number of the clip

Users who are viewing this thread