Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

B J Date

• Thread starterwtchswife
  • Start date

wtchswife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 31, 2005
I had often tried to get my 35-year-old wife BJ to fuck other men while I watched but she would hear none of it.
One night she told me of an experience she had recently. She and two coworkers stopped for a drink one night
after their second shift at a local hospital. While at the bar, one of Jamie’s boyfriends stopped by and joined them. He
(Web she told me) danced with Kim and BJ and Jamie several times. After some time
Kim had left and Web asked her take her bra off; she would be even sexier. BJ got
angry and told Jamie she was leaving and Jamie laughed and told her to stay around and let’s both take them off. For
some reason BJ did. After Web asked for a date the third time, she left. When she got home she woke me up for some fast
furious sex. (I had wondered about that.)
Anyway, Web stopped by the hospital and talked a couple minutes with BJ and asked if she had
reconsidered. A little later Jamie and her went to lunch where Jamie told BJ she should go. (Jamie is a pretty
sexy redhead with luscious green eyes and is about BJ’s height.) Just out for dinner and fun. BJ then told me she thought
she would like to go. Web seemed like a nice guy with a good sense of humor if somewhat pushy, but if I said no, it
was no. “Oh by the way,” she added, “Web is black.” (If you have not guessed, all three women are white.) I agreed
and a few days later she told me she had a date for Saturday night.
I watched my 5 foot 6, 135 pound wife dressing in a blue mini skirt with a front zipper from hem to waist, a
silky dark gray blouse. I insisted she wear thigh high stockings, crotchless panties and no bra, which she hesitantly
agreed to. I told her that I would really like her to leave the panties home, to which she asked if I was trying to get her
fucked. “No” I replied, “I want you to look sexy and feel hot. Besides I think that you have already thought that out
and decided.” She just looked at me.
When she left she told me that she would call often to let me know she was ok and she did about two
hours later. Web was away from the table to allow her to talk and she said they were having a great time. Dinner and
drinks and next they were going dancing someplace.
The next call was an hour and half or so later. They were at one of his hangouts still having a good time. I knew
she was a bit smashed when she whispered that her panties were gone and her blouse had several buttons undone and
I would like the view. I asked if she took off her panties or someone else did. She admitted she did, but would tell me
about it later later. She told me that most of the men there were black and many of them complimented her on her sexy
nipples and she said several guys had cupped her tits and rubbed her clit, a couple had actually fingered her pussy.
I hung up speechless that she was doing what she claimed. Web called next about three quarters of an hour
later and told me they were going to his place for coffee and gave me a web site with the
password to go to.
When I tuned in, the camera showed a dimly lit room but a few minutes later lights came on and my wife walked
into view. As she turned I saw her blouse was still mostly undone, showing her tits and her skirt nearly completely
unzipped, her pussy visible and still wearing the thigh high stocking. A black man then appeared and said
something to her. She went to the computer and typed a message asking if I was there. When I replied several others asked
her name. As she answered, suddenly music and her voice came over the speakers. Web’s arm appeared with a martini and
after a couple of sips, he pulled her up to dance again. His hand went between them and suddenly her skirt fell to the floor.
He stepped back and undid her blouse and that came off to some weak protest from my wife. Then he removed his pants
and pulled her close again. As he turned her back to the camera, his cock was poking out between her legs just
under her ass.
As he was backing my nearly naked wife toward the bed, he reached out to touch a box on a table and several
camera angles appeared. He had apparently invested a lot of money into that system and
my wife was not the first white wife to be fucked in that web site. BJ’s fell back on the bed and her legs spread
apart. Web followed her down and settled between her legs. She grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down her wet
willing pussy. I watched with a rock hard erection as Web worked his
coal black cock into my wife. Soon he was buried to the balls inside her and starting to move. Suddenly I remembered she was
very close to ovulation and he had no rubber on. I could hear her moans and the unique sounds she makes when
she cums and I wondered if she would insist he pull out or submissively accept his sperm into her fertile cunt. Web was
driving her quite hard, his nuts slapping audibly against her ass and suddenly he said that he was about to cum. BJ cried,
“Oh not in me, pull out! I’m fertile now, please!” Just then Web drove hard into her and held there. BJ screamed out, “OH
GOD! I CAN FEEL YOU CUMMING IN ME! UHHHHH! OH FUCK YOU’RE KNOCKING ME UP!” Then she
squealed and groaned as she came very hard and her legs spread wide to allow him better access to her. A few minutes
later they began to relax and the camera view from the feet zoomed on his black cock buried inside my wife with his cum
oozing out around it. Web began to pull out and suddenly two more naked black men were in the picture. My surprised
just wife looked at them. Web got off her and one of them mounted her immediately. She guided him into her also and he
fucked her for about 10 minutes before depositing his wad inside her cunt. The third black did the same and when he got
up, her cunt looked like an open milk bottle. They helped her up, as she was a bit shaky from the many organisms she had
and she went to clean up a little. When she returned completely naked now, a fourth black man had arrived. He mounted her and
did his best to assure she was indeed black bred by now. I watched as they
gathered her clothes, handed them to her and heard them walk her to the door and a few minutes later the phone rang.
She told me she was coming home if I still wanted a well-fucked sperm filled slut. I told her to hurry, as that was
the sexiest thing I ever saw. As I waited for her, I listened to the blacks discussing her. They all said she had a great cunt,
even full of cum. Web also told them she claimed to be ovulating and they wondered if she left pregnant. Web said he told
her that she should come back tomorrow to make she was sure she was inseminated. They all laughed and one asked if
they thought she would come and someone answered, “I think so. Remember how she kissed each of us good bye? And then she went
to her car naked, like we told her to” Most
said that if she did, they wanted another session with her. About then she pulled into the garage and came into the house
carrying her clothes. I put her on the floor and shot 1st my wad inside her in seconds.
In bed later and inside her again I told her I loved watching her get fucked by 4 different men. She said they
probably knocked her up and that more had fucked her. On the way to the bar Web told her to remove her
panties telling her that if she would show off her bare cunt, the black men would hit on her, and maybe even fuck her in
the bar. He also told her that he would take her to his apartment and I could watch him fucking her on an Internet
site. BJ said she slid them right off and unbuttoned her skirt more. Later as she was sitting talking to Web when someone
turned her stool around. It was a black man with his pants down and a large black cock aimed at her. He moved between
her legs, forcing them apart. She felt Web move close behind her, then he reached down and grabbed her knees and pulled
them up and apart. The guy took his cock and rubbed it around her hole and slid it inside her. She looked into his face as
he fucked her with Web holding her open. As he was thrusting into her, she told him not to cum inside her. He started
thrusting harder. BJ said she felt his cock swell and his stroking became jerky. He was so large she could feel
something travel up the bottom of his cock. He pulled out and squirted once on her belly and shoved it
back in to pump the rest of his cum into her. She also said most of the bar had watched her being fucked and cheered as he
came. He smiled and thanked her. BJ said wondered what his name was. She said that she sat there with her legs up and wide apart and
another black move between her legs and she guided him inside. After he came in her, two more fucked her. It was soon
after that they called about going to the apartment. She also said I was right in that she already thought that out and decided
to be fucked tonight. She had not expected to be gang banged by eight black men, all of whom tried to knock her up.
BJ said Web said that if she wanted to come back the next day to call and
there would be plenty of men to assure that she was truly knocked up.
The next morning I overheard her on the phone asking what she should wear and then said, “Ok, I have
something.” and hung up. She turned, smiled at me and went upstairs, coming down a few minutes later wearing a mesh
knit see through dress and obviously nothing else. “I am going back to Web’s to try to make sure that they planted a baby
in me. I will be home this evening and this is what he wants me to wear. If I am
not knocked up after last night, I will be tonight. I will be on the same web site and same pass word. Bye honey. See you
tonight”

That will be another story if you liked this one. Wtchswife2000@yahoo.com

O.m.g.

Beautiful story, if it is a real experience and near Arizona let me know. i would love to be there also as a woman looking to be impregnated again.

Loved the story

Hey, what is the website and password?

Very hot story! I loved it and would love to hear more.

More, more, more...

...my legs are open and wanting more story to finger fuk myself to while Master watches me and I read it to him!

great story hope to read more I wish I could talk my wife in to fucking black men sge says no one will want a 60 year old bbw

Users who are viewing this thread