Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Attractive white couple, seeks attractive black gentleman in midwest US

• Thread startermmm buns
  • Start date

mmm buns

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2006
When we say gentleman, that is exactly what we mean. We are NOT looking for the "i will bust your pussy" types. We are a married couple that plays regularly in mfm situations. We currently have two steady fuck buddies and she is interested in adding a black third.

You must be in a committed relationship, preferably married, if your wife would like to play we are fine with that as well.

She is a gorgeous 40 yr old milf, 5'4", 135 lbs, blonde blue, he is a rugged biker type, 6'1" 205lbs, brn brn.

If you are interested and understand what it takes to be a good friend let us know.

We are located in the midwest US, only an hour or so from Minneapolis

You must be D/D free and willing to test for same at her request.

This may all sound strict, but we are into fun, not dying and trust me, she is fun to play with beyond measure, for the right guy, nothing is off limits to her. She adores DP, especially two in her pussy

Attachments

• dscn2391 1.jpg
    dscn2391 1.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 412
  • Nov09^42.JPG
    Nov09^42.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 336
So hot!!

Thanks for the pics...2 cocks in a pussy feels so great for all involved. HOT!!

I'm a Minn girl maybe we can host a interacial gangbang together

pimp, we tried to join but were rejected, thanks anyway, we have already met one fella that seems to be along the lines of what we are looking for

Sorry that you were rejected, I should have mentioned that to become members your yahoo profile needs to have your age, gender and location on it. Otherwise memberships are rejected. My bad for not stating that initially.

Users who are viewing this thread