Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Attention Cucks & Wives

• Thread starterdarkpole
  • Start date

darkpole

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 19, 2007
My Name Is Aaron I Live In The Uk,im 33 Years Of Age,im Clean,well Mannered & A Total Gentleman.
Ive Been Into This For About 3 Years Ive Had Some Real Good Times & Always Looking For More.
If Im Of Any Interest To You At All Then Lets Have A Chat.
Hope To Be Speaking With You Soon.

Aaron (aka Darkpole)

Attachments

• prof1.jpg
    prof1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 181
  • prof2.jpg
    prof2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 371
  • prof3.jpg
    prof3.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 268
darkpole said:
My Name Is Aaron I Live In The Uk,im 33 Years Of Age,im Clean,well Mannered & A Total Gentleman.
Ive Been Into This For About 3 Years Ive Had Some Real Good Times & Always Looking For More.
If Im Of Any Interest To You At All Then Lets Have A Chat.
Hope To Be Speaking With You Soon.

Aaron (aka Darkpole)

I printed out the first pic of your fuly erect penis and showed it to my wife this afternoon when she got home from work. She is 44, but still has a very strong sex drive, wanting to do it 2 or even 3 times a week, but usually she masturbates.

She laid down and started masturbating with her dildo while looking at it, and then let me fuck her for the first time in 2 weeks! I'm smaller than you, but was able to rub my cock head on her clit and she came right away.

I'm keeping this pic by the bed. If she concentrates on it she can cum when I get on top of her now.

Users who are viewing this thread