Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Asianlady2--How to get your wife to Swing

• Thread starterasianlady2
  • Start date
A

asianlady2

Going to give some good free advice that worked for me. We have been part time swingers for over 3 years. Last weekend was our 12th MFM. Have met with a couple only twice and only one time did I fuck another woman. She was a nice little Japanese hottie that had a unbelieveable tight pussy, but that is not why I am posting today.

Men like to see stuff so I definitely don't feel cheated. And of course my Korean wife does the MFM to please me. Although she has told me she likes it from time to time. Luckily she don't mind me snapping pics like a Japanese tourist when we MFM.

I will post an entire pic set of our first MFM with comments if there is any interest.

The advice

First of all I believe all couples that swing or the majority do so by the husband bringing up the idea. And of course I think most wives first response is NO WAY and probably even being a little pissed off..LOL No different here

1. Let wife know you are madly in love with her. Re-assure she is number one and let her know that men like to see stuff.
2. MFM are alot easier and there is no worries about jealousy and men to fuck your wife are easy to find.
3. Put up a yahoo profile with a pic of her on it. Make sure she knows about it and approves. At this point you have got her into the "I'm thinking about it stage"
4. Once you get some replies screen the guys. If your looking for BIG cocks to fuck her have them do proof pics. I personally like to see my tiny wife riding BIG cocks. I got to get something out of sharing..if you catch my drift.

Meeting day

We always like to meet at first class hotels, although MFM 1 was at a dive hotel with bad lighting and a old bad digital camera. Learned lesson, got a great camera now and always use the flash.

back to advice.

by the time we meet the guy knows the ground rules, I will be there to take pics, join in, I'm not bi, be nice and complimentary etc.

1. we always meet at the hotel bar.
2. wife knows she has veto power if she want to use it (BTW- never has I always screen the guys hard)
3. I always make the guy ask her if he can come up, due to respect, and we go up fuck our brains out for a few, shake his hand and he walks away with a smile and so do we.

It is just that easy.

Mfm #1

The next sets are our first ever MFM. Yep for sure we both were eagerm yet apprehensive to actually go thru with it. Screening is a must, you have to feel somewhat comfortable you not meeting a crazed idiot..at least for us it is important.

We met this guy thru AFF. Back then the wife agreed to have our profile up on aff dot com. I will let you guess what our membership name was back then

met this guy

He did the proof pics. Had to make sure if we were to meet he did not pull out a 3" dick. Cock size is important to me. Now this pic really does not do justice to he THICK ness. Wait until you see my wifes hand, or her attempt to grip it. She finally, at the end had to pump the sperm out of his cock becasue she had orgasmed so much she could take it anymore.

Captions

This MFM has been posted on show me your wife dot com. I put some captions on these, but will tell more of the storyline this time, if there is interest

meeting day arrived

we were both over 40 our first go around. This guy was 24. He fucked so hard, she did not get out of bed for 2 days. Wait for some of these pics in this set.

Things--

progressed rather quickly. I learned to take a tripod when we do MFM. After she gets going she is a dynamo. The guy is just started to get hard in this pic. I am saying to myself..WOW

notice the

bad lighting? This is my first digital camera. I had a whopping 2 mb flash card. This thing was good for about 60 pics...

notice

my average sized pecker at the top of the second pic? I am standing at the edge of the bed. I wished I had the camera I have now. Usually now I take 300-500 pics and video. I had my video camera here in the bag. I was not sure if the wife would be pissed so I never broke it out. I brought MAGNUM condoms with me. When we were initially talking, and safe sex, was mentioned the guy told me that sometimes he has broken condoms with the ladies he is with. Well after seeing how hard he fucks I understood why!

MAGNUMs

notice his cock. He has MAGNUMs rolled 100% of the way out on his cock. This guy was almost 9" and extremely THICK. My wife is 5'1 and about 110 lbs in these pics

The first time

I ever heard my wife get really vocal and loud. In the second pic he was pumping her hard (look at the blood rush to his face) she had a couple screaming loud cock riding orgasms. Also take a look at the headboard. Keep this in mind for future pics/

Now

Things were heating up. He doggy styled her for about 15 minutes. Once again things were coming out of her mouth I had never heard. Fuck me, don't stop, I'm coming!! We were directly above the check in counter on the 2nd floor. I was starting to get paranoid because the headboard was CRASHING into the wall. I said it beore this guy FUCKED HARD. I mean it. Look at the headboard now upper right corner of the pic

Hard to

tell just how thick this guy is until I post the pic with my wife's had gripping his cock. But I am here to tell you this guy was amazing! He fucked her for a solid hour hard, all positions...She was having orgasm after orgasm riding on his cock!

She

has opened all the way put and has him what I thought to be on the verge of cumming. He kept on fucking. She has another BIG LOUD ORGASM..This is it for her. She can't take anymore fucking at this point!

Look at this THICKNESS

After she begged him to stop fucking her, she sucked him and gave him a hand job. (Look at her hand on his cock) I could not believe..my fucking camera battery died after this 2nd pic.

During the time he was fucking her, I was thinking he must have just jacked off before coming over so he can last so long. I literally was amazed on the Peter North like load this guy pumped out. 6 BIG white rope spurts. There was come every where. All over the bed, her tits, his chest. It was surreal.

The next morning on the way to the car I thought I was going to have to carry my wife. Her thigh muscle were like jello, she orgasmed so many time the night before.

MFM1 of 12

Since then she has fucked 2 guys that were bigger. 10" and we met another guy we MFM with twice that actually broke a MAGNUM CONDOM in her pussy. Hope you enjoyed

If you guys like

will post other MFM adventures with Captions/storyline.

thanks

awsome story, great pics, and great tips... thanks for sharing man

Users who are viewing this thread