Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Asian wives once tight pussy stretched wider by thick cock bulls?

• Thread starterPhil C
  • Start date

Phil C

Phil C
Beloved Member
Dec 25, 2015
Manhattan
My Asian wife was a virgin when we married, so she nothing to compare our sex life too. We started going to nude beaches when on vacation where no one would recognize us and she remarked after 2 glasses of wine that black penis was much thicher and longer than my small white penis. She noticed that my penis became erect and asked why. I told her my fantasy was to see her fucked by a big black penis and we began to role play with black dildos and after a couple of years she agree to try it for real while on vacation and after vetting out some locals that approached us on the beach and found an educated, friendly black man who saw my erection when my wife looked at his black penis that was 4x my size. We agreed to meet for dinner and wine at our hotel and invited him to our room and I watched my wife blacked, while I jerked off.

She has since been cuckolding me for about 5 years with thick black cock boyfriend at our home. She occasionally lets me fuck her, but I can’t feel the sides of her stretched wide pussy.

Has this happened to any other husbands of Asian wives once tight pussy?

Phil and Nicole.

IMG_0011.jpeg IMG_0005.jpeg IMG_0009.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Maximan, LuvCoupleNYC, love2watchAsians and 3 others
My wife is Asian and she handles BBC and loves stimulation on her clit and G spot.

IMG_0009.jpeg

Reactions: Maximan, Wildcats, StetsonPersuasion and 1 other person
Phil C said:
My wife is Asian and she handles BBC and loves stimulation on her clit and G spot.

IMG_0009.jpeg
I’m really into seeing your wife, Phil. Do you ever post videos of her?

Reactions: StetsonPersuasion
my Asian wife now has 2 regular black boyfriends, and has a big black cock inside her just about every evening.

One of the guys black cock is really thick and he let me take a picture of him entering my wife, and he said she will never feel my small white penis again. My wife says the pressure on her clit and G spot caused multiple orgasms. Phil.

IMG_0007.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Maximan, LuvCoupleNYC, Wildcats and 3 others
Phil C said:
my Asian wife now has 2 regular black boyfriends, and has a big black cock inside her just about every evening.

One of the guys black cock is really thick and he let me take a picture of him entering my wife, and he said she will never feel my small white penis again. My wife says the pressure on her clit and G spot caused multiple orgasms. Phil.

IMG_0007.jpeg
On first read I thought it said "black cock inside her every opening". I'd love to see that.

Reactions: Phil C
Phil C said:

IMG_0007.jpeg
Glad she is finding real pleasure

Reactions: Maximan and Phil C
airhorn said:
On first read I thought it said "black cock inside her every opening". I'd love to see that.
My Asian wife’s once tight pussy is so stretched I can’t feel the sides.

IMG_0012.jpeg IMG_0005.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Maximan and LuvCoupleNYC
Phil C said:
My Asian wife’s once tight pussy is so stretched I can’t feel the sides.

IMG_0012.jpeg IMG_0005.jpeg
Does she treat you worse than before the cuckolding? Just curious if the loss of respect has been noticed in other parts of your life. Thanks

Reactions: Phil C
Wildcats said:
Does she treat you worse than before the cuckolding? Just curious if the loss of respect has been noticed in other parts of your life. Thanks
She treats be better, because it was my idea that she should get fucked by a real man's cock.

• Love
Reactions: Maximan, Wildcats and LuvCoupleNYC
Phil C said:
She treats be better, because it was my idea that she should get fucked by a real man's cock.
That’s good!

Users who are viewing this thread