Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Asian ***** Wife

• Thread startermcfiddlestick
  • Start date
hot

your slut is hot, your very lucky do you share her?

Yeah we swing when we find the right match. She's, not bi, but likes MFM. She's a nudist slut also.

She's in her late 30's, I'm significantly younger than her. Her cuckold fantasy is to fuck a young, hung 18-year old while I watch or join.

I'm not exactly a cuckold though cause I do have some inches.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
Back up

Check back on this thread. Flickr allows you to control privacy and permissions. May be closed one day open the next. Of coarse, the amount of replies influences this.

Pictures are back up now. Enjoy my wife's Asian cunt while you can.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/asianwhore/

wow man she's one hell of a piece..dick is you or her lover...? now change your settings in flickr for us to save the pics ..i bet she likes to have a bunch of men jerking for her

Thanks

Cock is mine. Think I'll keep my Flickr set to not allow downloads.

Slut like that would be all over the net. Seen some of her pics show up from time to time.

If anyone has seen her, or know where some of her pics can be found, let me know. I lost a lot when external hard-drive failed.

There could be a reward in it for you.

;)

McFiddlestick said:
Cock is mine. Think I'll keep my Flickr set to not allow downloads.

Slut like that would be all over the net. Seen some of her pics show up from time to time.

If anyone has seen her, or know where some of her pics can be found, let me know. I lost a lot when external hard-drive failed.

There could be a reward in it for you.

;)

pics look great...just gotta get her some BBC....

Sorry

DE_BBC said:
pics look great...just gotta get her some BBC....

Hate to burst your bubble, but she's not attracted to black men. Take no offense.

Besides, we're nudists as well, so she sees A LOT of cock. Most of the time the first "B" be lacking in "BBC."

But she is knocked up. Asian sluts are funny. They like having white babies. Think the mixed kids look good.

Glad you liked her though, and thanks for responding

SO....You wankers going to comment, or you just going to wank. Flickr permissions to view could go away with a quickness. Oh wait, asking is for wankers. No more Asian pussy for this pussy board.

Bump :mad:

McFiddlestick said:
SO....You wankers going to comment, or you just going to wank. Flickr permissions to view could go away with a quickness. Oh wait, asking is for wankers. No more Asian pussy for this pussy board.

Jesus Fucking Hell

Over 1600 views, and only 14 responses. And 8 of the responses are by ME!

What the fuck is wrong with the limp dicks on the board.

Someone posts a low resolution picture or a butt cheek, and people respond like crazy.

There's over 100 high resolution FULL FRONTAL, HARDCORE pics of a genuine NUDIST, SWINGING pure ASIAN fuck slut on our Flickr page, and no one says shit.

If someone actually took time to respond, I might actually would have allowed downloads. And only made the announcement on sites that ACTUALLY FUCKING RESPOND.

But NEVER, EVER, will that happen on this PATHETIC piece of shit board.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
You must be signed in to see this content from Asian Wife.

Sign in.

Sorry Mate - nobody loves a hot Asian sexpot more than me, but I stay with things actually posted on the site, and don't create 'yet more' accounts and log-ins to worry about. Of course you can't tell that it's a flickr link until you open your thread - which is why you get a number of view (including a couple from me) but no comments.

Share her on this site, and I'm sure you'll get the same compliments and comments that I give the other men who share their women.

Just my way of dealing with the Internet - Sorry :(

Ok

Understood,

BUT, after 15 years, no one has a Yahoo account? Flickr is a Yahoo company.

And I have posted her pics on here before, the comment rate is still pathetic, and plus

PEOPLE DOWNLOADED HER PICS OFF THIS SITE AND POSTED THEM ON OTHER SITES.

I know this because I resized certain pictures because of the attachment limit on this site.

SO, people will take pics from this site, log into and create other accounts on other sites, AND STILL NOT MAKE COMMENTS.

The more obvious answer is the board sucks and is populated by idiots.

Well i for one like her pictures!

Well, agree about the response rate being pretty pathetic, I for one looked at your slut wifes pictures and i think she is fucking hot! I especially liked the comments under each picture, that part was fucking sweet. What nationality is teh slut? her skin tone is great, a nice dark all over tan. Her ass is a geat round shape, full and round not like some flat arsed ironing board type asian girls. She has great curves and a face that clearly LOVES sucking a hard white cock. its obvious she cant get enough white cock, and her pure sexuality shows through. Thanks for posting her pictures, they got my white asian loving cock hard. I especially like dthe ones in lingiree and underware, its a fucking nice way to frame the picture! Good work!

Last Chance

Alright Fuckers,

130 hi-rez pics of a pure white cock-owned Asian slut on Flickr. Downloading is enabled for a very limited time.

If you dickheads can't respond, this is truely most pathetic fucking board on the net.

Users who are viewing this thread