Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

asian pussy needs big blk cocks

• Thread starterasianpussy4bigblk
  • Start date

asianpussy4bigblk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 9, 2005
hello guys im seeking some bbcs in springfield IL area to fill me 3 somes gang bangs are welcomed im 5 ft 9 199 42dd real yes im a big women more cushion for the pushing they always say and i got that for u i if intrested e-mail me at asianf4hungblkcock@yahoo.com im looking for something regular

Attachments

• 42dd.JPG
    42dd.JPG
    9.7 KB · Views: 292
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 260
  • pus.JPG
    pus.JPG
    10.1 KB · Views: 339
Hello..I'm in St.louis and could greet you with a few guys..email me at ritzynstl.@sbcglobal.net and lets set it up

WOW! A busty asian woman?! What a gorgeous body you have. Too bad I'm in So. Cal. Do you have anymore photos of you in action? I would love to see some photos you impaled by two huge black cocks. Do you like to dp?

that email address you gave, doesn't work. i've tried it and my emails to you are returned.

You look great but ia m not in that area of the world unfortunately anytime you are in the new york area get at me sweetie..

Users who are viewing this thread