Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Asian (IndoPak) Slutwife

Freecuck

Cuck to an asian (Indian) hotwife
V.I.P!
Apr 11, 2024
United Kingdom
My wife and I have been through a remarkable journey and in particular her, who has challenged social norms whilst still keeping a personal image of conservatism. She’s been on a journey from swinging to realising she prefers being a hotwife for big white cocks.

Anyone else been on this journey?

Your thoughts on her?

IMG_5605.jpeg
IMG_5604.jpeg
IMG_5603.jpeg
IMG_5602.jpeg
IMG_5601.jpeg
IMG_5600.jpeg
IMG_5599.jpeg
IMG_5598.jpeg
IMG_5597.jpeg
IMG_5596.jpeg
IMG_5595.jpeg
IMG_5594.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Olddognewtricks, thebrownfire, IctRider and 4 others
Freecuck said:
My wife and I have been through a remarkable journey and in particular her, who has challenged social norms whilst still keeping a personal image of conservatism. She’s been on a journey from swinging to realising she prefers being a hotwife for big white cocks.

Your thoughts on her?

IMG_5605.jpeg
IMG_5604.jpeg
IMG_5603.jpeg
IMG_5602.jpeg
IMG_5601.jpeg
IMG_5600.jpeg
IMG_5599.jpeg
IMG_5598.jpeg
IMG_5597.jpeg
IMG_5596.jpeg
IMG_5595.jpeg
IMG_5594.jpeg
She's scrumptious 😋

Reactions: Freecuck
I
Freecuck said:

Your thoughts on her?

IMG_5605.jpeg
IMG_5604.jpeg
IMG_5603.jpeg
IMG_5602.jpeg
IMG_5601.jpeg
IMG_5600.jpeg
IMG_5599.jpeg
IMG_5598.jpeg
IMG_5597.jpeg
IMG_5596.jpeg
IMG_5595.jpeg
IMG_5594.jpeg
I m bull from India .I wanna taste her body in front of you

Reactions: thebrownfire and Sandy Row
Freecuck said:

IMG_5605.jpeg
just like you buddy. mixed race/chi couple from malaysia.

BWC was what we were looking for and found. we started with swinging and after a while, discovered that it was rather impersonal. then we discovered hotwifing and cuckolding and loved it.

dan

Reactions: Freecuck
danum said:
just like you buddy. mixed race/chi couple from malaysia.

BWC was what we were looking for and found. we started with swinging and after a while, discovered that it was rather impersonal. then we discovered hotwifing and cuckolding and loved it.

dan
Great to hear that as seems you too have been through the same process.

Cuckolding and hotwifing give so much more to both of us.

Freecuck said:
She meets well hung white guys
looking at her, she wont be pleasured by anything less than a 7+. i am sure of it.

I love if she went out on Saturday and got fucked like a dirty ***** by 2 or 3 BWCs and then Sunday she is the innocent Desi wife for me

Even better if she’s in a sari on Sunday

Reactions: Freecuck and Sandy Row
SadCuckandhotwife said:
I love if she went out on Saturday and got fucked like a dirty ***** by 2 or 3 BWCs and then Sunday she is the innocent Desi wife for me

Even better if she’s in a sari on Sunday
Turns me on even more knowing what a greedy ***** she really is when pretending to be all prim and proper

Users who are viewing this thread