Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Asian Fuckmeat

• Thread startermcfiddlestick
  • Start date

mcfiddlestick

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2007
My Asian slut wife loves to be used hard by huge cocks. Any takes?

Last edited by a moderator:
i am in beijing , and have a thick 7" weapon. I love to tease and please , especially this hot chick ! i love that ass and nipples are so hot !

Wanna meet ? You can follow us around while we have a date then watch me please her in a hotel or somewhere ?pm me

Taken down

As usual, the views to response ration on this board is pathetic

McFiddlestick,

You are asking if any men on this site would like to have sex with your Asian slut wife, right? That is what you mean by, "Any takers", right? Yet you give zero indication where in the world your wife is located. So what do you expect us to say? Do you want us to say that we will fly to anywhere in the world to nail your wife?

Maybe you shouldn't ask if there are any takers.

If you want us to give comments on how your wife looks, then you should ask for comments, then I think more comments will be made, right?

This board suck

Of coarse comment, its common sense. Someone takes the time to post pic of their wife for you to see...THEN FUCKING SHOW SOME APPRECIATION!

Problem with this board, is its populated by a bunch of pathetic short dick cuckolds. All they do is wank to the pics, and don't say shit.

If fact, dickheads have actually taken the time to download my pics from this site, post them on other boards, but still not comment!

I know because of the particular picture resizing for the attachment limits on this board.

So that by itself deserves a big FUCK YOU to this board.

Yes, I am a pathetic short dicked cuckold, OMG, I' cumming, shit! I appreciate your fucking me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Try my white Cumslut fuckwife

8568AD8A-C6FA-4AAD-ADC1-569B2D3DAB4A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread