Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Asian couple visit NV/WA/FL/NY/CA 2007

• Thread starterttybf
  • Start date

ttybf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2004
Hi.we are a asian couple,wife is 22 165cm 52Kg ,We will visit Nevada/Washington/Florida/NewYork/California in Jan 3 - feb 12 2007 ,we are looking for hung Black men to visit our room and have sex with her as the Hubby watches and takes pics,she want have some Gangbang with BBC,
our e-mail: tybf82@hotmail.com
----Lee

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 862
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 590
Let's do this

Very well hung black male in FLA. I'm handsome, athletic, and I'm know to please a woman. tieguai@yahoo.com If you are serious and would like to talk more send me an E-mail

Well I am sure I can hook up on the NY leg of your trip

In ca venice

I would love to fuck your wife go for you let me know if your comeing to ca in venice ca thank toy

tony

Email me, I'm in Orlando, FL. Would be happy to fill those holes.

thanks. Our trip is affirm in 2007, When she in college,her had met two BBC in two year;she said she is very like Black cock and stud.

---Lee

Attachments

• dsc000017wc.jpg
    dsc000017wc.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 774
very nice..atlanta here...if you go to florida think about georgia..atlanta area...would love to have fun with her and you taking pics..can even get more guys if she is interested...let me know if you for real

Hello I am from Southern California-Orange County and if you are going to be in this area Please drop me an email. ccedeno@sbcglobal.net I will send you some pics and details.

Lee, I sent you an email but you did not respond, when are you coming to Orlando?

Users who are viewing this thread