Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Anyone like this wife??

• Thread starterpicjohnson
  • Start date
WOW... SHe's hot!!!

Would love to enjoy a whole lot of that!

The little woman

MacNfries said:
picjohnson ... She's a knockout ... really! Who is she? Surely not your wife. Definitely too young to be allowing her to ball other guys ... wow!

Once again MCBURGER,bigoted !!!!!!
ALLOWING her to ball other guys,as if she is OWNED by the guy,is there no end to your bigotry

Well, if she is in fact a wife, then one would hope that the kind of relationship she is involved in would be one where mutual respect is an issue. That being said she would have talked to her husband and they would have agreed that is was acceptable for her to do what most folks would consider an act of betrayal. In that regard I see absolutely nothing bogoted about what the guy said.

If my wife did something with another guy against my wishes her ass would be gone, period. Being that I like her with other guys and we have talked about it, she is ALLOWED to do so. There is no bigotry at all in that statement.

I think you are being overly sensitive. If you want to tackle bigotry as an issue there are TONS of other posts on this forum that reek of it. In fact, one could argue the specialty of this site, married women cucking their husbands with black men because of some preconceived myth, is in fact bigotry. Still, I think you should just relax dude.

very hot and I am very close to Sacremento if you wanna hook up

A very classy and beautiful woman! I love the last pic with her hair, red lips, and perfect breast. Picjohnson, you do seem to have access to a number of sexy women, care to let us in on your secret?

Users who are viewing this thread