• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Another wife *******

• Thread starterUntrennbar
  • Start date

Untrennbar

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2012
Thanks to Untrennbar for these

Attachments

• 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 222
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 261
  • DSC02842.jpg
    DSC02842.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 256
  • jule.jpg
    jule.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 181
  • RIMG0270.jpg
    RIMG0270.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 200
I find her to be a lovely wife. She's pretty. I'd love to get right in bed with her and cuddle.

I'll Be Your Valentine said:
I find her to be a lovely wife. She's pretty. I'd love to get right in bed with her and cuddle.

I think you should move into her spare room as a permanent boarder - the sooner the better, and hand over 70% of your pay by automatic deposit into her bank account.

Every night, she can toss a coin to see who gets lucky for the night - her hubby the boarder?

Many marriages could benefit from a permanent boarder who helps hubby with conjugal rights. Many wives feel cheated, because the sex they get from hubby, is less than they thought it was going to be. A boarder "keeps hubby on his toes" and "competition envy" keeps a smile on a wife's cum-splashed face.

Users who are viewing this thread