Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Annabel's adventures - pics and blog link

• Thread starterbennyboy69
  • Start date

bennyboy69

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 15, 2007
Awesome blog. I have some very similar experiences. As great as the text is, another pic or tow wouldn't hurt!

barkley said:
Awesome blog. I have some very similar experiences. As great as the text is, another pic or tow wouldn't hurt!

Hi Barkley

Glad you like the blog. Here are some more pics in case you only saw the Kurt set at Glowfoto. This set is of Annabel's meet with her second extramarital lover, Marcus.

http://www.glowfoto.com/users3/bennyboy69/view.php?aid=21727

I wasn't there for this session because it started as a "getting to know you" dinner between Annabel and Marcus and got out of hand. (Story here.) So she had Marcus take the pics himself while he did her. He got some really interesting angles of himself tonguing her pussy. They're amongst my favourite pics of Anna and her lovers.

Ben

very hot blog

I just about squirted my load in my pants reading annabels account of her first extramarital fuck. I would love to see more of her. Wow! You are a lucky man

Last edited by a moderator:
Some LARGE pics of me fucking my hotwife

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

You like...?

Users who are viewing this thread