• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

And again last night

• Thread starterLipper628
  • Start date

Lipper628

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2008
Wife was home cooking dinner and she got a text. She told me I had to finish on my own. Out the door she went. She told me after, that shes now fucking a 24yo quite well... What do you think?

Attachments

• photo 1 copy.jpg
    photo 1 copy.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 550
  • Ro#2.jpg
    Ro#2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 559
Since you asked

I think it was OK of her to run to her lover's place and be fucked.

I think she shlould fuck as many men as she wants and I suspect you are happy with that.

I just wished I coudl fuck her too

your wifes pussy looks so sexy, i wish i it was my cock that made her as wet as she looks in that pic.

i think she looks happy with that young cock in her mouth

Get her to try an 18 yr old virgin, and she can have a lot of fun showing him the ropes...and he can remain ever grateful, and cum around every weekend to mow the lawns and write another chapter for the book he will write and sell to his virgin friends.

Thanks for all the comments, as i type this shes telling me that the youngest she would do is this guy. He has stamina and makes sure she is taken care of before he dumps his load in her pussy. It was a rule of ours not to fuck someone younger that our oldest child. But that was blown out of the water with this guy. But she said he seemed mature.

Users who are viewing this thread