Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Am I doing the right thing?

• Thread startercolesneil37
  • Start date
C

colesneil37

I have been reading some of these threads for a short while and thought i would post one of my own to see what people think and if i'm doing the right thing.

Have been with my girlfriend for a few years now and we have a great sex life and love each other very much. I tend to be the dominant one in the relationship in most things except our sex life where after a lot of encouragement from me she has started to take more control.

There is an age gap of over 13 years between us with me being the elder, she has a very high sex drive and still wants sex at least 4/5 times a week. Not long after our relationship started we were in bed talking about fantasies and i said that i would love to watch her fuck other men, she seemed shocked at first but as i was playing with her i laid out a scenario where a complete stranger comes into the house and fucks her on our bed whilst i stand in the doorway watching everything they did. She came twice whilst i was going into detail about how she was being used, so the idea obviously turned her on a lot.

Over the next few months we expanded on the scenario much to both of our satisfaction, exploring different ideas and seeing what turned us on the most.

It turned out that i really loved the idea of her being in total control of our lovemaking and me doing whatever she wanted no matter how humiliating for me. I started the ball rolling though by searching through various swinging sites until i found a good one to which we then joined and placed an ad with some pictures. After going through the replies we decided on this one black guy (also part of her fantasy) who had a very impressive cock at least 9 inches and quite thick (I am not small in that department either but i love the idea of her taking a cock bigger than mine). The day of the meeting arrived and we were both very nervous when he came, but he was a really nice guy who'd done this a few times and he put us at our ease until we felt a bit more relaxed, he then started brushing his hand up and down her leg and in no time at all they were kissing and feeling each other on the sofa whilst i sat across the other side of the room watching spellbound and incredibly hard.

They broke apart and proceeded to head upstairs to the bedroom where they both stripped off and got onto the bed hands going everywhere whilst i stood in the doorway after a short while she climbed on top of him then called me over and told me to guide his cock into her, i had never held another mans cock before and was a little reluctant but i had promised to do what she wanted and was glad i did because it turned me on so much guiding another mans cock into your girlfriends wife is an amazing feeling and sight, watching and hearing her orgasm whilst his cock is deep inside her is another.

After he left we had some of the best sex even though she was slightly sore because of the size of him, it felt great around my cock as she was really wet and slack because of the pounding of his cock and in no time at all i was coming.

We have done this quite a few times now and she has had 12 differnt cocks since we've been together and each time its great. She has started being quite controlling now and i find myself encouraging her. I have cleaned her up a number of times with my tongue after one of the regular guys has came deep inside her, she has sent me to do the shopping once when someone has came round and i've even had to go and sit in the car for a couple of hours whilst she entertains.

I love the thought of her having sex on our bed whilst i'm not there and she has told me that she'll be getting other men in who i haven't met during the daytime (She does shift work so is quite often at home while i'm at work) she may text me to say what she is upto or she may wait until i get home before letting me know. (I cant wait)

All these people are off the swinging site so it seems safe as we are all after the same thing and boundaries are respected etc. but an increasing scenario is creeping into our fantasies about her going out with one of old girlfriends (who has a bit of a slutty reputation) and telling her all about our situation so they can go and pick up some men and bring them back to ours or to her girlfriends house so they can fuck.

The idea turns us both on loads but i do have a small feeling of unease about it.

Any ideas???

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like your wife is really enjoying her new found freedom to fuck whoever she wants to and that you are really enjoying being cuckolded also.It's great that you have discussed yor fantases together and are both getting excitement from her taking more control by having you leave or wait outside inthe carwhile she entertains men in your bed and that she is planning to have men visit while you are at work.My wife has been cuckolding me since we were engaged but prior to her retiring I was alwasy home watching when she got fucked,but now, like your wife,she enjoys having men vist while i am at work too.

Like your wife.,mine has fon=und all of her sex partners /lovers through ads on various adult sites....except for her first lover who was a co worker.
We fell this is a lot better than her going out to pick up men at bars,and I would caution your wife against doing that as well. ,depsite the fact thatthe idea is exciting.My wife has actually sdone it a few times when we were on vacation .In those cases we would go intothe bar seperately and i;d watch while men boughther drinks and when she finally picked who she wanted to fuck she would bring them up toour room ...tellingthem i was out with forends. She would always excuse herself and go to the ladies room and callme though,thenleaveehr cell phone onso i could listen,,..both for the excitement and to be sure she was safe.If youplan on accompanyingher when she goes out to pick up men and be clsoe by,that would be cool, i think,but to just goout alone,or even withher g/f to pick up men could be dangerous.Also,the advantage of metingmen throughthe internet is that she can expalian in advance that she is happily married and jsut wants sex so no one gets the wrong idea and becoomes a pain in the ass wanting more than that.

just MHO

I would suggest proposing marriage. It sounds like it's time....

Colesneil,

colesneil37 said:
I have been reading some of these threads for a short while and thought i would post one of my own to see what people think and if i'm doing the right thing.

OK....

colesneil37 said:
Have been with my girlfriend for a few years now and we have a great sex life and love each other very much.

Good, that sounds very promising.

colesneil37 said:
I tend to be the dominant one in the relationship in most things except our sex life where after a lot of encouragement from me she has started to take more control.

Good for her. It's very positive that you're encouraging her to do that. It sounds like she's responding well.

colesneil37 said:
There is an age gap of over 13 years between us with me being the elder, she has a very high sex drive and still wants sex at least 4/5 times a week.

This too is strongly positive. Women tend to reach their sexual peak around 35 (apparently), while men reach theirs at about 18 (or so "they" say). You haven't mentioned your ages, other than to say she's younger, but it seems more than possible your woman friend's sex drive may actually increase relative to yours as time passes.

colesneil37 said:
It turned out that i really loved the idea of her being in total control of our lovemaking and me doing whatever she wanted no matter how humiliating for me.

You appear to be an enlightened man.... you have the right idea.

colesneil37 said:
.... After going through the replies we decided on this one black guy (also part of her fantasy) who had a very impressive cock at least 9 inches and quite thick....

Cool....

colesneil37 said:
.... he was a really nice guy who'd done this a few times and he put us at our ease until we felt a bit more relaxed...

Sounds like a practiced stud....

colesneil37 said:
They broke apart and proceeded to head upstairs to the bedroom where they both stripped off and got onto the bed hands going everywhere whilst i stood in the doorway after a short while she climbed on top of him then called me over and told me to guide his cock into her, i had never held another mans cock before and was a little reluctant but i had promised to do what she wanted and was glad i did because it turned me on so much guiding another mans cock into my girlfriend's pussy. It is an amazing feeling and sight; watching and hearing her orgasm whilst his cock is deep inside her is another.

That's *very* cool. Your woman friend told you what she wanted, and — although it was embarrassing and somewhat awkward (it sounds like) — you gave it to her.

colesneil37 said:
We have done this quite a few times now and she has had 12 different cocks since we've been together and each time its great. She has started being quite controlling now and i find myself encouraging her.

Ah.... your woman friend is aware of her growing power in your relationship as your cuckoldress, is moving toward becoming your boss cuckoldress, and you are responding appropriately. Your relationship is developing well.

colesneil37 said:
I have cleaned her up a number of times with my tongue after one of the regular guys has came deep inside her; she has sent me to do the shopping once when someone has come 'round....

Excellent! You are doing your job as her submissive cuckold....

colesneil37 said:
....and i've even had to go and sit in the car for a couple of hours whilst she entertains.

Hm.... that sounds a bit tedious. Would she find it objectionable if you were to, say, go to a movie — or does she not want you to be distracted from your awareness of, and thoughts about, what she's doing...—?

colesneil37 said:
I love the thought of her having sex on our bed whilst I'm not there....

Good, your attitude toward your woman friend and her sexual needs is very positive.

colesneil37 said:
Any ideas???

Yes. It seems apparent you and your woman friend are sole mates. I would suggest proposing marriage -- or saying "yes," if she tells you it's time for you to marry her. In doing so, I suggest assuring her you will remain faithful as her cuckold husband, thereby formalizing your status as such while giving her the security of marriage while she blossoms as your boss cuckoldress.

Best regards—

Custer

All of the excellent advice given by Mr Laststand and :-

For God's sake, marry her quickly!

She is an absolute gem.

Last edited by a moderator:
A potential cloud on the horizon....

Colesneil,

colesneil37 said:
Hiya thanks for the replies have been helpful....

You're welcome.

colesneil37 said:
.... as for marriage i'm sure sometime in the future we will and hopefully she will continue to take on lovers as long as she wants.

There is a potential cloud on the horizon if you continue your relationship in its present form. That is, since you have not offered your woman friend the security of marriage she is a free agent. The two of you have an erotic and exciting sexual relationship (it sounds like), but as the number of lovers she takes increases, the probability also increases that she will find one she prefers over you. Since you have no long-term commitment to her nor she to you, she will have scant motivation to stay with you if Mr. Right "makes her an offer she can't refuse." I.e., you could lose your woman.

Regarding your concern:

colesneil37 said:
.... I just have this misgiving though about bringing in somebody we know into what is really a private thing because as i have said in all other ways i am the dominant one, so i wouldn't want it becoming common knowledge.

It's easy to understand you feel that way. There are apparently quite a few couples, however, who maintain a home and sex life in which the wife is the husband's boss cuckoldress, and the husband her submissive cuckold, while in the "real world" (as it's called) of work, he is a more-or-less macho male who interacts with other men and women in the usual ways necessary for him to succeed. I would suggest reading Ms. Elise Sutton's web site and books:

Elise Sutton's Female Superiority Page

Sutton, Elise. 2003. Female Domination: an exploration of the male desire for loving female authority (298 pp);

Sutton, Elise. 2006. The FemDom Experience (317 pp);

then deciding, with your woman friend, how you want to proceed. It will, of course, be up to the two of you to decide how to answer your own question. A course of action that would enable you, as a couple, to satisfy your mutual sexual needs while dealing effectively with daily life and societal expectations does not strike me as impossible.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread