Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

all sorts of feelings...

• Thread starterWTD
  • Start date

WTD

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 31, 2012
So the other night the wife got back and I was allowed to jerk off looking at her pussy but that was it. She told me a little bit of what they did, mostly in generalities. I came about when she said she let him fuck her face.

We had several long talks this weekend. I opened up that I wanted a Wife Led Marriage, and she did agree after doing some research. I'm battling with my hub and sub sides to fully fall into submission. She is more than willing to lead and punish me, and I have told her to push me. I overtalked the lifestyle and essentially her role, and I'm now on a week of no release, and no touching myself.

Has anyone else had issues in the beginning? I love this lifestyle, im just finding it hard to submit fully unless my wife punishes me. I came for the last time for a week last night, onto the floor, while getting essentially caned for some past transgressions. How can I learn to just re-freakin-lax and slip from.sub to hub/ balance sub and hub?

Like anything, there must be a cause for the effect. Your wife must realize, to maintain the submission in you, you must be given a reason to feel that way. The punishment and degradation must be a on going process after all we maybe sub behind closed doors but that isn't our life all the time. Good luck and I warn you the reality isn't as easy to emotionally deal with. You may feel like being denied sex is what you want. Realize all you are doing is redirecting that sexual energy. Where there was a need for sex, it's now a need to be cuckold verbally, physically and mentally. Your wife probably like most wives has no idea how to do this and you may need to help guide her in keeping you dominate side down.

Read at least one hot wife story a night on free Literotica stories from a Google Search. These stories will slowly re-program your mind to become more and more submissive from reading how other cucks cope with the lifestyle.

Wearing a chastity cage, with a weekly release of sperm can be helpful in training you in submission. Your wife can have a list of jobs on the wall for you to do each week, and if you don't do them all to a high standard, you don't get your release for another week.

Your wife (or her best friend at another address) holds the key to your chastity cage.

Sometimes your wife's sister or mother become keyholders, but that can cause a bit of embarrassment if they want to tease you over it.

Of course it won't be easy, you don't want something that's easy, so you'll make mistakes and go against your wife. You'll jack off and she'll just have to keep punishing you until you learn your lesson.

Users who are viewing this thread