Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

After Sex with black bull: My wife serves dinner

• Thread starterJenshubby
  • Start date

Jenshubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 12, 2006
www.comedepot.com
After Sex with black bull, my wife serves dinner. These were taken last week.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 7,071
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 4,911
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 5,943
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 4,713
After sex with black bull

These are the hottest pictures I have ever seen on this web site!!! Brings back so many pleasant memories of like situations. You are a lucky man!

Jenshubby said:
After Sex with black bull, my wife serves dinner. These were taken last week.

Your wife is such a slut, you lucky fella. I love how her black stud has stretched her pussy loose. I hope you fuck her after, and feel her loose cum filled sloppy pussy around your dick. Remember, she's your wife, you just loan her out. respect.

hornydeanwi said:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!great pics, any more? is he her reg. lover? how big is your dick?deanneilmarion@yahoo.com

I have more pics. Fortunately, my dick isn't all that small, it is normall size. My wife however, craves long, dirty lovemaking sessions with hung studs almost every day, and that's where I can't keep up. I can fuck her once in a while but she wants more. She is very demanding and my job now is to find bulls for her to fuck. Since she makes her lovers go in bareback there is lots of sloppy seconds. At first I wasn't into licking creampies but my wife demanded it. She said she'd doing so much for me, sexually, so I could at least do a little bit for her in return and eat creampie once in a while.

Last week I tried to fuck her after she had sex with this black bull, but it didn't turn out too well. I mean, this bull had bottomed out her hole and had pumped a huge amount of thick, sticky cum into her. This cum was as thick as cottage chese, real baby making seed. As soon as my dick entered my wifes stetched out, filled cunt I couldn't hold it any more and busted a nut immediately, without her getting any satisfaction. Good thing she'd had 3 orgasms already with the balck bull. She suggestes no that I only fuck her after she's been creamed by another man.

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 2,198
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 2,114
jenshubby Thats Hot

Man your ole lady is one hot assed woman.More photos Please I will never get tired looking at her fucking.Take that as a compliment man for that is how I mean it. Made my dick hard. Thanks okdeacon

Excellent pics, you lucky cuck!

I'd bust that quick in her too!

Love the prominent placement of her wedding ring while she's getting it from the bull.

okdeacon said:
Man your ole lady is one hot assed woman.More photos Please I will never get tired looking at her fucking.Take that as a compliment man for that is how I mean it. Made my dick hard. Thanks okdeacon

I surely have more photos, actually, I have a vid taken a couple of months ago where my wife cheated with a lawn guy. From the start I was under the impression that the fucker was more interested in irrigating my wife's hole than our lawn. I'll try to extract some stills.

Joy of pregnancy by a black man.

Hi Jenhubby; I hope your wife gets pregnant by that black guy. I am now the proud father (Ha!, fat chance with my little 3" white cock.) of a 7 lb., 6 1/2 oz. black baby boy. My wife Paula gave birth @6:03 A.M. yesterday morning. Both are fine and I am happy, even tho I didn't have anything to do with it. It was kind of embarrasing with Paula haveing a black baby and all the doctors and nurses seeing me, a white guy being her husband. I kind of liked it tho--them knowing I am a cuckold and a faggot whimp.

Great post :) thanks.Love seeing a white woman taking black seed.

What a slut!!! My wife has made me watch her doing the same to her young black stud.It really turned me on!!! You're a lucky guy!!!

Yes

willynice said:
nice pic.hiya would it be possible for real meet if so do mail me on drbinoy2002@yahoo.com.au.i am 27 m uk

Yes, a meeting is possible, but you need to mail her directly with pic at hookerwife2 @ yahoo . com

So you are Jenny Seemore's hubby. Nice to meet you. We love her posts over at Niggerworship. She and Kayla Kleevage are truly two of a kind. Talk is they may get together and do a black gangbang. That would put you right in cuck heaven wouldn't it?

Norm

Last edited by a moderator:
Joy of pregnancy by a black man.

Hi Roy. "Congratulations", on your White Wife, giving birth, to Her New, "Beautiful", "Black", "Baby Boy". We are Irene and babydollsissy, from New Hampshire. My White Wife, (Irene), is off the pill, and she is also trying to become, "Black Pregnant". I can't wait for my Wife, (Irene), to also give me the happy news, that she has finally been knocked-up, by one of Her, "Well Hung", "Black Bulls". My Wife has 6, "Black Bulls", who have all been fucking Her regularly now. It shouldn't be too much longer, when you can also congratulate me. If you would like the support, from another wimp, fag hubby, who's White Wife, will also become, "Black Pregnant", please contact me. Our more personal email address is, GoddessLela62@aol.com . We are, "For Real". I look forward to your reply. Love and Kisses, Irene and babydollsissy!!!
P.S. - All other wimpy, white, fag hubbies, who have White Wives, who are going to become pregnant, by their, "Black Lovers", please contact me as well. Lets all support each other!!!
http://profiles.yahoo.com/irene4blackmen
http://profiles.yahoo.com/babydollsissy2005
http://profiles.yahoo.com/ireneandsissycuckhubby
http://www.breedingclub.com/nh.htm
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WhiteWives4BlackBreeding
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/I_Am_A_Femme_Sissy_Cuckold
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/From_Pants_To_Panties

oneblk2whtmen4u said:
So you are Jenny Seemore's hubby. Nice to meet you. We love her posts over at Niggerworship. She and Kayla Kleevage are truly two of a kind. Talk is they may get together and do a black gangbang. That would put you right in cuck heaven wouldn't it?

Norm

My pleasure. Kayla and Jenny may be doing an all black gangbang together, right now the problem is that Kayla lives in Vegas and we in FL. We are working on it, and I surely can't wait to see Kayla and my own ***** wife Jenny being mass seeded by blacks.

I am truly at a loss trying to understand why everybody is not into this. Black into white is so fucking erotic as to defy description. I have spent years trying to get my wife to spread for a black man but the bitch just won't give. Now I am 60years old and finiancially tied to a woman who wants to practice abstinence. Even if I could figure a way around the money situation where the fuck am I gonna find a woman into interracial fucking who would want to waste her time with an old guy like me. I am so fucking pissed.

Glad to hear you like being known as a faggot wimp. I thought I was the only one who felt that way. To excite me, my wife tells everyone I am a faggot wimp, and I love it. friendlycs@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread