Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

After Her Date!!!

• Thread starteredgewater21
  • Start date
E

edgewater21

She just fucked 2 black men and here is her pussy. what do you think?? looking for more men around savannah georgia area!!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,378
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 2,811
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 938
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,441
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,162
It Dont Get Any Better

Freshed fuck white pussy pink and wet. Your hot wife just gave me the biggest hard on ever, instantly!!!!! She is so sweet and innocent looking and i am sure she is. But she just got nailed by two bbc cocks. HOW smoking hot. :p:p:p:p Please tell us more and tell us what she said and did from her side. Cant thank you and her enough. Please give us more. Was this her first time? Oh to lick that pretty pussy. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo ,Sweet. I am totally fucked up as of this minute and i love her for it. okdeacon

Very nice, but why are her panties still on? Very sexy and pretty.

Very nice...

edgewater21 said:
She just fucked 2 black men and here is her pussy. what do you think?? looking for more men around savannah georgia area!!

Nice wife...wish I were closer to help you out the next time.

waw..omg

lovely wife..lovely cunt...in fact i would eat her ALIVE on your both sleeping bed guys

post more please

Last edited by a moderator:
What a cutie beauty. I she her pushy jooshish glishining in the light.

she is a cutie only respectful thing to do is caress with my tounge

she's very attractive, bet she had a blast fucking two BBC at once... can't wait to see her in a BBC gangbang

Edgewater

Man i sure wish you would post some more of your VERY SEXY HOT WIFE. She is soooooo HOT. :p:p:p:p okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread