Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

African Music and its roots

• Thread starterMickle
  • Start date
M

Mickle

Anne and have been married for six months, she decided to go to a college 1000 miles away to do her doctorate,one evening we had been talking by web cam, she said she was getting problems with it, I said goodby and went downstairs for a drink.
I returned about half an hour later and heard voices, her webcam was working perfectly.
She was wandering around her flat with only her panties on saying to another guy, sorry Leroy but my fucking husband wanted to be lovey dovey I don't have enough time to be pleasent to him, do my course work and satisfy you!
we have a half an hour before our dinner resevation come here and let me help you, with that I saw my wife go down on her knees and a black guy came into view she undid his trousers and took out a 10" prick forcing in in her mouth, she sucked like a professional. I spoke to her from time to time and many times her cam would remain live.
I have watched her with a stream of other black guys.

I have now heard her talking that she is now 4 months pregnant. and does not know who the father is.

do I tell her I know what is going on or keep quite

What to do

You post some pictures of her sucking and fucking these men and then you will get more responses.

questions

If you tell her you know what is going on she will remember to turn the cam OFF & your fun will end. Why not just down load it & give it to her sometime when she's in denial.

Users who are viewing this thread