Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Advice

• Thread starterHornycuck
  • Start date

Hornycuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 31, 2021
Bulls or hot wives , I am working on turning my wife into hot wife and cuckolding me.. She knows it's my fantasy..We've always Rzp in bed and she really gets into it. Lately I've been gently suggesting she find her some dicks to fuck. I have ED issues so sometimes she has to finish off with wand or dildo. Up until recently she would go ballistic or cuss me out. But lately she has not said a word when I bring it home Two nights ago when I mentioned it, she asked who you gonna fuck. I told her no one, I will stay faithful, but I knew she needed more than I give her and it was about her happiness and satisfaction. I told her I love her , was not going to leave her. I also told her she could put me in Chasity so I couldn't cheat. I explained I would help her find bull and shop for lingerie. She never replied but I could tell she was thinking about it. Wives and bulls give me your input and adv. How close is she to giving in?

Users who are viewing this thread