• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Advice needed

• Thread starterjonewad
  • Start date

jonewad

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2008
I need some advice here. My wife had two guys she was with
Regularly and one day she decided that was it she did not want
To be a hotwife anymore she was done . I would like her to go back to
It as it really did alot for us in the bedroom and for our relationship
What do i do to get her back into it ?
I will put a couple pics up in the morning when I get to my computer.

I don't think that is the case she is rarely gone anywhere when she could fuck another . She gets upset when I ask her to go see or find a guy to fuck.

Mac
I think you hit it between the eyes ! She is a mother and thinks being like that makes her a slut and has just changed her mind . It disappoints me but I won't force her by anymeans just wish somehow I could get her to go back to it willingly. Our sex life is good but someone larger really gets her going . She was reAlly into it and enjoying sex . Our relationship is just fine we have the same struggles every American family has these days but normal we love each other and either of us are looking for someone ! So any suggestions on getting her back in it ?

Users who are viewing this thread