• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

addicted true nigga slave

• Thread startermasked_whore
  • Start date

masked_whore

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2012
clips4sale.com
May I introduce myself?

I am a submissive white business lady and my master often shares me with his black friends. First I was a little offended by having to serve negros but with time I totally got addicted to it. Now I have a regular black master who made me his "nigga *****". I serve him and his friends in any way possible.

Mmmm. I would marry you if I had the chance. Your the perfect lady for a cuckold like me. I wish I could find a lady like you. Mmmm

Sorry if I am being a spoil sport, but you say you are a very successful lawyer so couldnt resist asking the question.

Can an unmarried woman claim loss of consortium ?

Sorry guys had to check out the legal skills !

Sorry, I don't get the question since english is not my mother language. And actually I am here not to talk business but to have comments on my pix :cool:

Maybe u like this kind of worshipping black cocks...

Deep kissing, rimming, spanking, fucking, creampie... the film has it all

• Love
Reactions: LuvCoupleNYC
You appear to be a beautiful woman beneath your erotic mask...

Hi Ms. Masked *****,

masked_whore said:
May I introduce myself?

Yes Ma'am, you definitely may introduce yourself. Welcome to the forum!

Your mask, incidentally, is very erotic. What little it shows of you suggests that underneath it you are a beautiful woman...

masked_whore said:
I am a submissive white business lady...

Hey, there's nothing wrong with that...

masked_whore said:
...and my master often shares me with his black friends. At first, I was a little offended by having to serve negros but with time I became totally addicted.

If that's what turns you on, Ma'am, then that is what you should be doing.

But, what do you mean when you say you were "at first a little offended by having to serve negros"? Does this imply you were initially ****** into doing so against your will...? If you would be willing to furnish some additional information on this, I'm sure many forum members would consider it of interest...

masked_whore said:
Now I have a regular black master who made me his "nigga *****". I serve him and his friends in any way possible.

Very good.

Thank you for posting!

—Custer

wow....loved all the pics dear.....you are one hott slutty ***** i have seen lately.....

The ideas concepts & tropes within 50 Shades of Gray
are hardly new.

duke9555 said:
The ideas concepts & tropes within 50 Shades of Gray
are hardly new.
You have obviously not read 50 Shades of Grey! It's nothing more than a Harlequin Romance novel. " Oh Oh he touched my Sex" WTF is that. Its a cunt or pussy. There is no BDSM in 50 Shade

zippless said:
You have obviously not read 50 Shades of Grey! It's nothing more than a Harlequin Romance novel. " Oh Oh he touched my Sex" WTF is that. Its a cunt or pussy. There is no BDSM in 50 Shade

That is absolutely true. Shades of Grey has nothing to do with what I am living with my master. I am not fantasizing about being submssive, I don't fantasize about getting whipped, I don't fantasize about getting used by any male my master wishes. I don't fantasize, I live it. And males - esp. blacks - don't touch my sex, they force me onto my knees, rip it open and give me pain while invading me. They call me slave, *****, fuckmeat, nigga bitch... and I love it allthough it's against my wish to get treated as a lady and diva. But when I feel their erection and satisfaction I don't give a damn about my snobby feelings...

zippless said:

=============

i stand corrected ...i'm sorry :(

Some of my black customers are into giving pain. This gentleman whipped me good before fucking my doggystyle like a bitch in heat. Gee, was I wet by the pain...

victor says..

wow..looks like he skinned you off......your ass has turned red!!!

masked_whore said:
Some of my black customers are into giving pain. This gentleman whipped me good before fucking my doggystyle like a bitch in heat. Gee, was I wet by the pain...

Size matters no matter what anyone tellsya

duke9555 said:
Size matters no matter what anyone tellsya

Hell, yes! Only real huge dicks touch my womb and give me the pain I crave so much. Getting spit roasted by some BBCs is even beeter than getting whipped.

masked_whore said:
Hell, yes! Only real huge dicks touch my womb and give me the pain I crave so much. Getting spit roasted by some BBCs is even beeter than getting whipped.

=============

they run neck & neck imho :)

Users who are viewing this thread