• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Actual cucks' pics

• Thread startermissus_man
  • Start date

missus_man

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 24, 2011
From my collection. The first. Many more to cum.

Attachments

• Ah Bliss.jpg
    Ah Bliss.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,249
Can't help saying this: very familiar scene in our bedroom. lol

This familar, too??

wayward_one said:
Can't help saying this: very familiar scene in our bedroom. lol

Glad you folks are responding to this thread.

Attachments

• Super Bliss.jpg
    Super Bliss.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,282
Lovely!!!

MacNfries said:
I really like that first pic ... cuck taking a pic in hotel mirror of his wife & lover ... awesome. Hope you don't mind my adding that one to my collection.

That second one ... Now ya know why the carpets & bedcovers in hotels are so stained ... :p I saw a segment on TV a few years ago about bacteria, etc in hotels. Think it was with Diane Sawyer, and they were shining a black light in the rooms, showing the stains ... it was something. Since I have cats at home I decided to buy me a black light and try the same thing. I'm glad I did. Now, when I stay in hotels, I never go barefoot on hotel carpets, or lay naked on hotel bedcovers. :p

Your comments are REALLY FANTASTIC. Please do post pics also. It'll be fun.

My preference is for the first picture too - much more intimate. I could see myself sending a cuck off to take just this picture as a record of my enjoyment of his wife as well as his presence.

ok.............

Attachments

• caged+bull.jpg
    caged+bull.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 544
Yessss!

Not quite BBC, but big enuf???????

Attachments

• blissful.jpg
    blissful.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 606
Apeman

This guy's a killer for sure

Attachments

• Apeman.jpg
    Apeman.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 608
Apeman 2

And how about this one?

Attachments

• Apeman2.jpg
    Apeman2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 482
Great to see the black spade tattoo, showing his wife has GONE BLACKKKKKKK, and he has accept her decision - and no wonder she has, judging by cucky's little wand DEFINITELY needing to be caged.

No point breeding more small cocks, or eventually all men's cocks would "downsize" to two inches (maximum) - like breeding minature ponies, less than a metre tall.

Remember???

How you followed your slut and her bull to that hotel room???

Attachments

• Fuck_way.jpg
    Fuck_way.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 420
Saraha said:
Great to see the black spade tattoo, showing his wife has GONE BLACKKKKKKK, and he has accept her decision - and no wonder she has, judging by cucky's little wand DEFINITELY needing to be caged.

No point breeding more small cocks, or eventually all men's cocks would "downsize" to two inches (maximum) - like breeding minature ponies, less than a metre tall.

Yeah the tattoo is awesome. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread