Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Accepting

• Thread starterlearningtobeUK
  • Start date

learningtobeUK

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2008
Hello all and Hello DG my Goddess and Superior...

So much has been happening recently and I plan on writing a longer thread about our developments. However what has become clear over the past few weeks is the certainty of our roles....DG as my Goddess and Superior and myself as her sissy panty boy. As this has become clear I have been faced with some BIG challenges, particularly after some of the talks we have had. Without going into too much detail I am now learning to accept:

My cock is not big enough for DG
My lovemaking ability is poor for a woman of DGs beauty, standards and needs
I am a pantie boy and sissy
DGs needs should always come first
I am deeply and truly loved by DG
Sexually DG needs more than I can give
I think of BBC as much as DG does

Lots more to say but hey its late and Im no narccisist....forgive my spelling.

I would be very very keen to talk with another REAL cuck on here to share our feelings, stories and experiences and how to manage the accepting and the fears it brings. Please pm me if you would like that,

DGs pantie boy

contact....

I'm not going to add much to my lovely man's post here, save to say that we are a GENUINE couple exploring this lifestyle and all of the challenges it brings to a relationship.

I really encourage anyone who is so inclined to get in touch with learningtobe, and I'm pleased he has asked for what he needs, as it is often easier for women to get real and valuable support than it is for sissy/hot-wife loving/cuckolded men.

Sincerely and with love,

~DG~

Last edited by a moderator:
Your message implies that you are not getting a response to the request for feedback.

I think there may be several reasons for this.

The first being that the fact that you are "GENUINE couple exploring this lifestyle", will have frightened off the wannabes that live in here. :)

The second reason, and the reason that I do not reply, is simply because I do not understand where you are coming from and your need. I have never understood the panty/sissy cuckold thing at all. It is a complete mystery to me, but I do try to help where I can.

HTH

yes and no!

I didn't mean to imply that at all Puller, I was simply adding my 2 cents! :)

As for your observation about the word genuine, maybe you have a point there, though again, I was placing value on people's time by stating that we were really sincere in our desire to communicate and not simply fantasists. Perhaps I shall take it off caps and underline though.

Lastly, whilst I appreciate you don't relate, I hope others may though I think (?) that for ltb, the issue was more around cuckolding/hot wife acceptance than the sissy aspects but he can clarify that for himself....

thanks for your response,

~DG~

From your posts you seem an absolute TREASURE of a wife.

I hope your cuck appreciates how lucky he is in being possessed by you. :):)

Users who are viewing this thread