• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

A walk by the river-Part two.

• Thread starterthedreamers
  • Start date

thedreamers

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2014
You are told to sit down next to the big guy, who say's right ok, I’m Leroy then pointing say's that is Gerard and he is Michael pointing to the other black guy and we had some some fun today with you bitch as he touched your leg, you and your husband enjoyed it too and don't say you didn't because we know better, you bitch cum as many times if not more than all of us put together so we know that you enjoyed being our bitch, Do you want to cum some more? Tell us and your husband that you want to cum some more with black cocks fucking you, go on say it; Say it loud. OK, I DO WANT TO CUM SOME MORE WITH BLACK COCKS FUCKING ME. He then turns to your husband and says. And you liked watching her being fucked with black cocks and seeing her being our bitch, didn’t you, go on admit it, say it, and you say it loud, OK, I LIKED WATCHING HER BEING FUCKED WITH BLACK COCKS AND SEEING HER BEING YOUR BITCH And then he turns to you again and say's, now you tell your husband loud and clear that you want to carry on being a bitch to black men. "I WANT TO CARRY ON BEING A BITCH TO BLACK MEN" And so you shall my bitch and so you will.
The door bell rang and on answering it a black guy as black as can be came in with three other black guys, I have brought that car back as you asked Leroy, Leroy thanked him and said yes these are the people that I spoke to you about on phone, this is our white bitch and that is her husband, a very nice white bitch too, with no knickers on he replied. As he says that you feel very ******* dressed as you are with your naked pussy and bum showing, you now have seven black men staring at you. Leroy said now stand up and let my friends get a look at you. You do as you are told and stand up and try to put your hands over your naked bits. Get your hands off and let my friends get a look at you, I’ll tell you what, Gerard strip her off, get that tee shirt off of her, He does and you stand there naked in front of seven horny black men but you are quietly getting horny yourself as they look at you, give us a twirl bitch Leroy say's and you do as you are told and twirl round and round while they stare at your naked body. You are starting to get moist as you twirl and have flashbacks of the three black men doing what they did this afternoon but this time there are four more of them and you know that very shortly they are going to be naked and are already waiting to fuck you. You are at their mercy and there is nothing you or your husband can do about it, you are their captives and you are their bitch to do whatever they command you to do.
Leroy surprises you by telling your husband to go to the bathroom and bath or shower and to go straight to the bedroom naked when he's finished, where we will all be, he said I want to see how hard and horny you get when you see seven black men's cocks fucking your wife, because that is what is going to happen. Go to the bathroom now and get that mud off of you, to which your husband obeys. With that he leaves the room and leaves you there with all these black men who are eager to humiliate and fuck their naked white bitch. Your husband had only just left the room when Leroy said let's get started with our white plaything, he reaches for his marker pen like he did this afternoon and writes once again on your naked body, it say's "This Pussy and Mouth are for Black Cocks only" now take the bitch upstairs and show her what a white slut has to do. You are taken upstairs to a large bedroom with its super king size bed and straight away Leroy demands that you lay on the bed which you do. He say's now hold her hands and legs. You are spread-eagled and firmly held by the wrists and ankles on the bed naked, your legs apart. You watch helplessly as all seven of these naked black men stand around the bed staring at your naked body, who is going to be first you wonder and you also wonder when you see the size of some of black cocks standing erect and ready whether you can take all of them? Three of the new guy’s cocks are at least ten inches long and very thick. Leroy say's now my friends show the white bitch that I meant what I said this afternoon, that she will be punished for spitting a black cock out before she was told to. I want each of you to humiliate her and her husband while he watches but until then see to the bitch, with that you are subjected to having seven black horny men all over you, your legs are held down now wide open as the first ten incher is trust into your waiting wet pussy or fanny as Leroy likes to call it as the first of the new guys pushes his cock into you. Your mouth is now being invaded by another big black cock at the same time you are told to wank two more cocks with your tied hands. As you are being attacked by a mass of naked black bodies your husband walks naked into the room as he was told to do by Leroy. He stands naked watching what is happening to you and sees the black’s only writing on your body. He is told to go to the bedside table and pick up the camcorder that he had to use this afternoon and told to start filming what is happening to his wife. You are then released from your straps and made to kneel on the bed, your pussy is wet and ******* from behind and as the others play with themselves and watch Leroy slide his rampant black cock into it and he notices that your husband his getting horny at what he is seeing and filming. Keep filming no matter what is going on he orders and asks as he is fucking you hard, do you understand? He stops fucking and takes his cock out of you. You are both made to listen like naughty school children; I said do you both understand? You say breathlessly, yes I do understand, your husband replies, yes I fully understand. You are our bitch and we will do with you whatever we want and you will both obey everything we tell you to do, do I make myself clear? Both of you, let me hear you say yes Leroy, Yes Leroy you both answer. He then say's now let the real fun begin, then orders that you be fucked by all of his friends and himself and demands that some humiliation to the white slut bitch and her husband is also done. As all the others watch and your husband resumes filming you and they can see that he is horny and Leroy say's, I told you he would get a hard on seeing his wife being fucked by a lot of black cocks, He then got back on the bed and slid his stiff cock back into you, after six or seven long thrusts of his big cock he say's, I also knew that our white slut bitch would get horny and she is, she is wet and very horny and ready to take all of us in her, that's when the serious fucking began, as one of them cum and flopped out another hard one was inserted. As your husband stood watching and filming, his cock was standing stiff but not as big as these very big black ones, the ones that you love, he could see that you were having an orgasm virtually every time a black cock cum inside you, he did not need to be told that you were loving being fucked in whatever position they put you, For some reason Leroy was seemingly in a bad mood, he has fucked you twice already, now the other six are taking it in turns to fuck you, you have twice had anal sex with a black cock and felt it cum in there and twice had a cock in the front and the back at the same time, you're husband could see the look on your face as he filmed it all as it was happening which said 'I am loving this' You still wondered why Leroy was not happy, he has his white bitch plaything being fucked by his friends and yet he is angry about something. Then suddenly he shouts STOP everything, he say's she is enjoying all this and she should not be, not until I say she can, so now I want to see her squirm as she and him, pointing to your husband have been humiliated by us, we are in charge here and they are our white playthings to humiliate when and how we want to. Now first let us humiliate him in front of his slut wife, come here and give me the camcorder so that I can film you wanking a black cock, go and rub Gerard’s cock until I tell you to stop and you slut bitch can watch him doing it. He starts rubbing it and it grows hard again as you watch, now put it in your mouth Leroy say's and your husband has to obey, he is going up and down on Gerard’s cock with his mouth, now how humiliating is that bitch Leroy say's watching your husband sucking a man's cock? You don't answer but secretly you find that watching him doing that gives you a very horny feeling. After about five minutes Leroy tells your husband to stop and then barks out another order, ok now humiliate the slut bitch in front of him, meaning your husband, lay her on the floor on that plastic cover, you are taken off the bed and told to lay flat down on it, as you lay naked with your legs ****** apart and everyone including your husband watching Leroy say's to his friends now I want you to really humiliate her by pissing on her, piss all over her body, as they do you get a very horny feeling all over as the hot piss soaks your naked body, strangely you rather liked that horny feeling. Leroy gets really excited watching this and hands the camcorder to your husband with the command to keep filming what they are doing then he joins in by wanking his big erect cock until it cums again but this time he tells you to open your mouth then he cums in your open mouth, you are ****** to swallow it as it gushes from his black cock. How do you like that say's Leroy? now your husband can see you being a right slut bitch so what you are going to do now is this, you were made to stand with your legs apart over his face, and you are told to lower yourself onto his face, he thrusts his tongue between your pussy lips then starts sucking on your pussy which makes you cum in his mouth then he said now get your own back on me and humiliate me by pissing on me, go on piss on me now you black cock loving bitch to which you duly obliged as he rubbed his cock. You lay back on the bed exhausted and thought that must be the end of you and your husband's ordeal? Maybe soon you will be allowed to shower and go home. Well you got the first part right. Leroy said, you may go and shower, after you had showered you came back down stairs, you said that you needed to get dressed but you need clean clothes and underwear to go home in. Leroy said, how about if your husband goes to your home and gets you your clean clothes and you can stay here with us until he gets back, what about that then? I know said Leroy we'll have a vote on that, all those in favour of my idea about her husband going home and her staying here with us raise your hands or anything else? All seven black guys raised their hands, well that's what we will do then, said Leroy. You knew there was nothing either of you could do about that arrangement other do as Leroy's vote had gone. As you stood there with just a bath towel wrapped around your naked body and your husband about to leave the house, you were going to be on your own in that house with these seven black men, who were very much still eager and horny to fuck their white woman some more. Leroy told your husband to turn on the computer and the web camera when he gets home and said I will call you, you will be able to see that your wife is being looked after while you are away sorting out her clean clothes. Then he was told to leave, as he did you heard the front door shut and you were now alone with these black guys. You thought now what and when will it start? An hour went by and nothing happened except one by one the black guys went upstairs, showered and came back down and dried their wet glistening naked bodies in front of you, you had to admit that was turning you on. Leroy came into the room naked and stood in front of you with his cock hard and horny, he was ringing your husband on his mobile phone, he answered and Leroy asked if he had the computer and the webcam on, to which he replied yes. He then took hold of your arm and walked you into view of his webcam. He asked your husband if he could see both you and him and the other black guys in the room, when your husband said yes that he could see it all Leroy pulled off your towel leaving you naked along with everybody else in the room, the only difference was that you were the only woman and the only white person. While your husband had to watch the screen of your computer at your home and you at Leroy's house. He took you over to the bed and you were held in a kneeling position by the other black guys as Leroy slid his very hard black cock into your now very horny fanny, as Leroy fucked you from behind, doggy position. You were very much turned on by the thought of your husband watching from your house as Leroy was fucking you this way, no more were you frightened of these black men, you thought I’ll give my husband something really horny to watch as you reached out for a black cock to suck. You were sucking hard when it cum into your mouth and you were so turned on and horny knowing that your husband was watching that you called out to Leroy, saying fuck me harder please fuck me harder, as he obliged and began shooting loads of cum into you from his throbbing cock. As another big black cock took over from Leroy it was slid in your wet pussy. Leroy asked your husband via the webcam, how does it feel to see your wife being fucked by all of these horny black guy’s? You heard your husband say, it looks very horny indeed Leroy, as he watched his computer screen the other six black cocks fucked you one after the other, and he said that he could hear you moaning with delight as you took them all inside you. He said that he had your clean clothes and underwear ready to bring back to the house but Leroy said to him, look your wife looks like she is enjoying all this black cock that she's getting so she will not need her clothes just yet, why don't you just sit back and watch while we enjoy fucking her and she enjoys herself with us, you can see she is loving it, you could ask her yourself but at the moment she has her mouth full of black cock as you can see. Anyway she won't be leaving here until the morning, there might even be some more of my black friends that would like to come and have a look at her and might get to fuck your white woman if I call and tell them that we are having a white bitch fuck party here, Leroy asked your husband if he heard what you just said, he said, I don't know if you heard that? Your wife just said that she would not mind if I invited some more of my black friends to come here to the house, so there is no need for you to come back here with her clothes until the morning as she won't need them tonight.
It was now 11-38pm and they were all resting and sitting around naked in the bedroom, you and two of the other black guys were lying naked on the bed, somebody said to Leroy that there was a knock on the street door, when Leroy answered it there were four more of his black friends and a white girl. He invited them in and all came up to the bedroom where you were laying naked on the bed. Leroy said to you, do you remember saying a short while ago while your husband watched you on the webcam that you would not mind if I invited some more of my friends to the house? Well then, here they are, they have all come to see you and are ready and horny for you. I will make sure your husband is still watching the webcam. He was and he said that he had just seen another four black guys come into the bedroom. You thought, oh my God, and you thought it was just something Leroy had said jokingly to your husband but it was for real. The four of them and the girl stood around the bed looking at your naked body, and then one of them suggested that the volume was turned up on the webcam microphone so that your husband can watch and hear you plead for more cock or plead for mercy. The microphone and the picture were adjusted on the webcam for your husband’s benefit and Leroy said; let’s get this white bitch fuck party going. As your husband watched the screen at your house and with you alone with now eleven black men at Leroy’s house the first of the four new guys stood in front of you touching and squeezing your tit’s as you sat naked with legs apart on the edge of the bed, you undid his trousers as you were told to and lowered them down to his ankles along with his underpants, what a sight befell you, a very big and hard black throbbing cock, which you were told to lick and put in your mouth, which you did eagerly as you grasped the shaft with both hands, as you sucked on it your thoughts turned to your husband watching this on the webcam back home, and you thought to yourself, I bet he is loving watching me doing this and is as horny as hell, so I will give him something to really make him and me horny. You let go of the cock in your mouth and watched as the other three new ones strip off their clothes, once again you inwardly gasped when you saw their very large black cocks, one of the now naked men stripped the girl of her clothes and she was laid on the bed like you, naked, you then watched intently and intrigued as five of the black guys played with her as she rubbed and sucked their erect cocks and they in turn fucked her right beside you while you fondled a horny black cock. You could imagine what your husband was doing as he watched these rampant black cocks fucking the girl beside you and you teasing the cock in your hand, you just assumed and hoped that he was as horny as you and that he was still watching all this at your home on the computer webcam. You just lay there as a black hands stroked your horny pussy and your erect nipples, you were quite content to lay there as you watched these black guys taking turns at sliding their black cocks into her, they had her legs in the air and wide apart, you did say to them that seeing that was making you even hornier.
It was big Leroy who was beside you and who’s black cock you were teasing, you were very surprised at the way he had changed from being rough and barking out orders to everybody about humiliating you and calling you his white ***** and his white bitch, although at times that did turn you on, the thought of being his white sex bitch as he called you and being made to have sex with as many of his black friends and only the black ones whenever he said so. He was now apologizing to you, he said that he was sorry for the way that he treated you and your husband when he and his two friends met you by the river earlier today. He then asked you if you would like your husband to come back to pick you up and take you home? Your reply surprised him, you told him that you were very horny still and would like to stay all night and that your husband would like you to stay and enjoy yourself and carry on having sex with whoever you would like to, you explained that you and your husband had spoken about this kind of thing happening but thought that it never ever would. As you and Leroy chatted the black gangbang involving the other white girl was still going on right beside you on the bed, she was being fucked by all of the black guys and she was loving it, it was making you horny watching and listening to them as it was happening right beside you and you were getting very jealous but Leroy was trying to explain how sorry he was for his behaviour earlier. Leroy went to the webcam with you to tell your husband that you will be staying at his house all night, he said that he was enjoying watching you enjoying yourself with all those black guys and that he does not mind because you had both longed for this very thing to happen, he said he was very horny seeing you naked on the bed talking to Leroy while you played with his huge black cock and that he was all for you having sex with all those in the house all night as long as Leroy looks after you, Leroy replied, I certainly will. With that your husband said that he will turn off the webcam so that you can fuck in private, he said good luck and goodnight then turned it off.
Leroy said, I like you very much and I think you are a great fuck, you know what you like and you let yourself go when you get it. He then said would you like to go somewhere more private with just you and me and whoever of the guys you would like to invite to have some fun with? You answered that that would be nice and Leroy then led you out of the room leaving the rest of the black guys fucking the very horny white girl. Leroy and you went to the bathroom together and both showered together, soaping and washing his erect black cock was a big turn on for you as he in turn soaped and washed your fanny as Leroy always called it, which you said you enjoyed. After drying each other Leroy took you to another bedroom away from the one with the fucking going on. This was nice and cozy with a double bed covered in a silk cover. He immediately took off his towel and relieved you of yours then lay you on the bed. You both began touching each others horny bits Leroy gave you the biggest prolonged kissing of the lips that you had had all day and evening, as you gasped for air he started touching and putting his fingers around the lips of your fanny, you in turn then grasped the bulging knob of his big hard black cock between your fingers, he shuddered, as you made it throb. Leroy knelt between your parted legs and began kissing and licking your tits, gradually going down and doing the same to your eager fanny, you were now getting wet with the onslaught of his long tongue, that made you cum and Leroy sucked on your fanny as you shuddered and called out to him to fuck you.
He was now ready and so were you, he eased his naked black body gently down onto yours, you grasped his big throbbing cock and placed the knob between your fanny lips Leroy did the rest, he gently pushed his black erection slowly into you, not at all like this afternoon on the river bank, this time there was a lot more man/woman intimate love making not lust, although the intense feeling inside you felt like lust, Leroy’s cock was throbbing deep inside you and so were you and this was about to lead to a massive orgasm by the two of you. You went limp for a second then both together you exploded like a volcano, spurting wave after wave of cum as you both shuddered and throbbed until you were both completely spent. Neither of you said a word. As you lay naked together you recalled the time when you and your husband first started to talk and fantasise about having a black man fuck you while he watched, you then thought this is just how you first imagined an orgasm would be like when a black man with a big cock fucks you, and Leroy was a black man who certainly had a very large cock, you just lay there with Leroy’s softening cock resting inside you.
After quite some time Leroy and you showered again and Leroy asked if you would like one or more of the black guys from the other room to join you and him in the gangbang fun before you went home or if you had had enough? Your reply was that you would like some more sex fun just one more time before your husband comes to take you home as the time was now getting on for seven in the morning, Leroy agreed and said ok, you choose how many and who you would like to join us in the room. You asked for the three new guys that came to the house late last night, About ten minutes later the room was invaded by the three naked black guys showered and ready to fuck you as much as you want, Leroy asked you if he was invited as well, you said of course, he also asked if all the other could be allowed into the room as well, not to join in but just to watch, you said that would be all right Leroy if that is what you would like, Leroy said that he would like them all to watch. You never see the room fill up with the other black men and the girl, you were too busy sucking on a very horny black cock as the other two fingered you and squeezed your tits, Leroy suggested that one of them had better start fucking you or he will, you were now that horny again you couldn’t care less who fucked you as long as one of them did, then you felt the lips of your fanny being parted by a very big, hard black cock, you felt every part of his black knob pushing in between the swollen lips as you began wetting it for him.
It did not take very long for him to cum and start filling you with his warm cum. Shortly you were impaled on Leroy’s cock as he lay on the bed, you were sitting on his cock facing him and very heavily kissing each other when one of the other men climbed onto the bed behind you and as the rest of the naked black men who stood around wanking as they watched you having anal sex as well, you caught a glimpse of them all standing watching you, that made you even hornier than ever and now you could not care less what happened in that room as you started calling out ‘fuck me, fuck me’ hard. Leroy and the other man obliged by fucking you hard and fast just as you asked. FUCK ME –FUCK ME you were shouting out loud now, as Leroy cum in you so then did the other cock that was giving you anal pleasure, you were cumming like never before and still wanting more cock, Leroy asked who would you like to fuck you next? Without thinking you blurted out aloud, I don’t care, ALL OF THEM I don’t mind, Leroy then asked you if you wanted the rest of the rampant horny black guys to join in, yes you said let them all fuck me, I might never get fucked by a black cock again you said. Oh I’m sure you will Leroy said, I’m sure you will as you were about to be gangbanged by all the black men in the room, hopefully by all eleven on them. Yes you did have all eleven black cocks over the next three hours.
Leroy 10-30am Leroy called your husband and told him that you were fully fucked and showered ready for him to pick you up and added, don’t forget the clean clothes for you wear. Your husband arrived with your clothes and said I hope you enjoyed your night away from home? Then added that it was very horny watching you getting fucked on the webcam, Leroy said, you haven’t seen anything yet and handed him some dvd’s.
As we left Leroy said don’t walk home along the river bank, you never know who you might meet there. I replied, no we will be going home in the car but who knows we might just walk along that river bank sometime in the evening soon……

Anyone want to take a crack at doing a little editing here?

Users who are viewing this thread