Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

A video my wife sent me of her sucking her bulls cock at work

• Thread starterlittlewhitecuckguy
  • Start date

littlewhitecuckguy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2024
I was at work when my wife sent this one to me last week. I watched it about 3 times then had to run off to the bathroom to jerk off, lol.

The video and audio are amazing and turned me on so much, but what really sent me over the top was when she texted me that day and said, "He pumped an entire load down my throat. I swallowed it all and I'll do it anytime I want."

I damn near came in my pants right there.

View attachment trim suck (1).mp4

• Love
Reactions: HornyCouplee, Dingos, TOUCHWOOD and 10 others
littlewhitecuckguy said:
I was at work when my wife sent this one to me last week. I watched it about 3 times then had to run off to the bathroom to jerk off, lol.

The video and audio are amazing and turned me on so much, but what really sent me over the top was when she texted me that day and said, "He pumped an entire load down my throat. I swallowed it all and I'll do it anytime I want."

Great video. Too bad they couldn't be in a place with better lighting.

Reactions: HornyFilipino and yourmanneoh
MNAZ said:
I agree.. I'm glad the audio was decent and I could kind of make out what was happening.

littlewhitecuckguy said:

Aww I freaky deaky love it more please it's a turn on for me!

Reactions: Zima, littlewhitecuckguy, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
He is training her to deep-throat, good for her (and him!)

Reactions: whitewife696969
MNAZ said:
I like the light dem when giving blowjob at night. Is erotic fantasy tho.

littlewhitecuckguy said:

AAA happy cuck. She knows how to please you and herself.

littlewhitecuckguy said:

Shame the quality is so dark😩

• Love
Reactions: HornyFilipino

Users who are viewing this thread