• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

a tough call

• Thread startermybride
  • Start date

mybride

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 13, 2009
So here is a unique challenge. Which little thing is NOT a cock hungry ass spreading *****? Id love to know how you decided.

1 of the two on the left. I'd say the 1st, but just for fun, the 2nd from left.

"The one I would not pursue", is surely the correct answer, though. lol

Intresting choice

And why did you go with the left, or 2nd from left to be exact. And yes I think the one not to pursue is in fact a very good answer. Just goes to show it is good to know which one to pursue.

another way to look at it

mybride said:
So here is a unique challenge. Which little thing is NOT a cock hungry ass spreading *****? Id love to know how you decided.

Just realized there was another way to figure which one wasn't craving a big black cock all day. Which one was actually wearing panties under there dress.

Well now you've got me completely confused. I would think the one on the far right in the last picture was craving big black cock and actually wearing panties!

Susan's Slave said:
Well now you've got me completely confused. I would think the one on the far right in the last picture was craving big black cock and actually wearing panties!

LOL!!! Shoulda figured. U dog u. Guess wifey prolly shares that setiment.

good point

well yes that is true about the far right. I was asking about the girls though as i thought the groom was obvious :)

If your curious, it was a purple lace thong. I was told that not the bride but one of the bride's maids picked it out for me. She won't tell me which one though so i still don't know which of them knew for the whole wedding.

Women are so inscrutable when it comes to sex. I would like to think it was the one with the glasses but you never can tell what goes on in a woman's head.

to be clear

Susan's Slave said:
Women are so inscrutable when it comes to sex. I would like to think it was the one with the glasses but you never can tell what goes on in a woman's head.

so susan, are you putting your money on glasses (Allyson) as the innocent virgin or the one who picked out the grooms thong for the bride? Just checking.

And yes one of these women was, and still is, a true virgin.

mybride said:
And yes one of these women was, and still is, a true virgin.

I want that to be Allyson, and I want to FIX that situation ;)

Lets be honest

greymaster said:
I want that to be Allyson, and I want to FIX that situation ;)

IF it is not allyson would you fix her any way grey?

mybride-albums-our-friends-picture3770-ally-tounge.jpg

Ummm....LOL.....DAMN! am I the only one thinking this??? Please tell me this supposed to be funny right? Am I really alone here? This is the funniest thing I have seen in forever!

No, sorry Grey, but I am putting Allyson up for being the instigator.

Stark, funny? I don't know how you could think we are being anything less than serious here.

A vote for one

Will there is a vote for who is guilty. The thing about instigators in this situation is there was 3 of them. Only one of the women in the wedding was not a true and experienced slut.

I'm going to say that the one in the glasses is actually the naughtiest of the bunch. She has a tribal armband tattoo, but the rest of her look (and the glasses) says "I'm innocent." That's just false front.

The one on the far right in the initial picture was the one who suggested the panties. She's perhaps the only one wearing heels (was unable to tell about the aforementioned girl in glasses). She just has a look that screams "I'm a bad girl."

The one on the far left is, thus, Little Miss Innocent. However, if properly brought along, could surpass the other two.

How'd I do?

The one with glassess! Looks as if she needs her pussy streched by big black cock

Well this whole thread confuses the shit out of me. All I know is that I'd fuck the shit out of the chic in the glasses. No mercy on that pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread