Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

A Step Forward

• Thread starterspoiler
  • Start date
Plant the idea

krissy1982 said:
my wife is out tonight with work and its getting late for her now. i just cant stop thinking what shes doing and what shes up to. it is a turn on to think that she may have another mans cock in her pussy at this moment but i dont know if she is like that
Hi Krissy:

You can't simply wish upon a star. You have to take a few steps to plant the idea in her mind. Find the right moment to ask her about her wildest fantasies and then tell her yours. Then slowly play and bring the idea into your daily routine and especially when you guys go out for some fun. Good luck

I hope you see your dreams cum true. Please keep us posted and thanks for sharing.

Foot Job

Tried something different this past week and we kept the camera close. Enjoy.

Attachments

• footjob12.jpg
    footjob12.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 338
  • footjob3.jpg
    footjob3.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 237
  • footjob4.jpg
    footjob4.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 322
  • footjob5.jpg
    footjob5.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 293
Foot Job

She was simply amazing.

Attachments

• footjob6.jpg
    footjob6.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 309
  • footjob8.jpg
    footjob8.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 245
With her Toy

Finally she agreed to post a couple of pics with her big toy.

Attachments

• her big toy.jpg
    her big toy.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 498
  • didlo5.jpg
    didlo5.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 708
  • dildo3.jpg
    dildo3.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 613
Early Xmas Present

Heading off on vacation in 2 days, and we will be leaving you with this present.

Attachments

• ass.jpg
    ass.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 582
Holy shit her feet are sooooo hot ! Keep them footjob pics coming !

Will this do?

peepingtom said:
Holy shit her feet are sooooo hot ! Keep them footjob pics coming !

I hope you like these shots.

Attachments

• cum on feet3.jpg
    cum on feet3.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 200
  • cum on feet6.jpg
    cum on feet6.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 235
  • cum on feet12.jpg
    cum on feet12.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 160
  • cum on feet.jpg
    cum on feet.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 221
Last edited by a moderator:
boy i can only imagine those legs wrapped round me as i emptied my seed deep in her pussy

Fun in the sun???

spoiler said:
Things are slowly moving ahead but she is still reluctant to commit. She seems to enjoy the pics of the different BBCs posted throughout and surprisingly she brings up the topic and the visual during different times of the day, which reaffirms to me that the thought is brewing deep inside her. We have booked our holiday vacation in the sun, and things may heat up: sun, drinks, night clubs...

coming to Miami? - or South Florida area? - plenty of sun, clubs, drinks and hot girls, plus there's me ;) and my blk crew!!!

I would love to train her for you and have you take her back a pro at being a little slut and loving the bbc meat!

beautiful wife

You have a beautiful, sexy woman. I just found this thread and am thoroughly enjoying. I love that she immediately teased Deacon- nice touch! She's had strangers before? Can I ask you to elaborate on that for us?

Spoilers Girlfriend

Yes sopiler you have a fine hot lady and she just rips my ass up. I thank you Both for it all. Hey did she ever get BBC? :eek: okdeacon

fantastic feet pics. my gf LOVEs when I cum on her feet and clean up!

Whathas hppened

This is a great thread and would love to hear an update on the progress in the BBC dept. How did the vacation go find someone to take it home?:confused:

She is extremely hot.

Hope all worked out to your satisfaction.

wow she is very HOT good luck getting her some BBC

Veeery nice. Thank you so much.

She is s true hottie....did it all work out? Would she consider a BWC currently?

Lovely pics, she is very hot. I am also helplessly turned on by my fiancee taking a dark BBC between her milky legs. (check my posts for pics) Just fantasizing, the idea of them both between 4-5 BBCs is very, very arousing.

Users who are viewing this thread