Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

A Step Forward

• Thread starterspoiler
  • Start date
Love the 'going out' pics....beautiful legs,shoes and perfect feet!

Spoiler

Ask her if she has any idea how many dicks she is making hard and how many sets of balls she has aching out here? The photo in the white panties are murder on hot blooded men.Its a good thing i could not see the sweet little crack imprint. I would not have been able to go without some relief. The pain would have been to great. Oh sweet torture. Thanks still pulling for you getting her to try bbc. I am not being a stick in the mud but i feel she is putting your ass through the wringer. Hope for all concerned i am not correct. Good Hunting. okdeacon

Things are slowly moving ahead but she is still reluctant to commit. She seems to enjoy the pics of the different BBCs posted throughout and surprisingly she brings up the topic and the visual during different times of the day, which reaffirms to me that the thought is brewing deep inside her. We have booked our holiday vacation in the sun, and things may heat up: sun, drinks, night clubs...

Attachments

• bobby.jpg
    bobby.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 364
  • p41.jpg
    p41.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 514
  • p51.jpg
    p51.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 539
To OKDEACON

okdeacon said:
Ask her if she has any idea how many dicks she is making hard and how many sets of balls she has aching out here? The photo in the white panties are murder on hot blooded men.Its a good thing i could not see the sweet little crack imprint. I would not have been able to go without some relief. The pain would have been to great. Oh sweet torture. Thanks still pulling for you getting her to try bbc. I am not being a stick in the mud but i feel she is putting your ass through the wringer. Hope for all concerned i am not correct. Good Hunting. okdeacon

Okdeacon:

My gf read your feedback and wanted to post this picture to help ease your pressure. Hope you like it.

Attachments

• underskirt.jpg
    underskirt.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 851
club

definitely try the sex club with her (after a few cocktails to get her loosened up), even tell her that u will go just to check it out, maybe have one on one sex just u and her but nothing more. once your there, point out the other women pleasuring themselves with big cocks (any color really), keep your hands all over her gently rubbing, carressing. point out how much bigger the other cocks look compared to u, and ask her how she thinks it would feel with that larger cock fucking her... keep rubbing and carressing. have her look at the facial expressions of the women getting fucked, listen to them moaning, screaming.

anyways, u get my point. it may take more than one visit for her to succumb and really get the fucking she deserves, but once she agrees to watch, hold, suck on another guys larger cock, u are home free. she'll be wanting to fuck other cocks all the time, and the rest will be up to u.

good luck!

Spoiler

Holy Shit that photo did it. Tell her thanks. The pie looks so divine. I am sorry but i had to print that photo in color and then i accidently ruined on purpose. Tell her i hope she enjoyed it as much as i did. The pressure has been eased. I have no hope for i cannot help it, nor do i wish to. She is awesome.Still pulling for you to get your bbc fantasy. Tell her i am in her debt and i hope she gets a very big one. In closing i wish you two the best of it all. Tell her not to get upset and do not think i didnt apperciate the photo, which i love ask her if she has anything in WHITE. Damm i am greedy, but i cant help it. A very contented okdeacon

Sex Clubs

We haven't visited the Swinger Clubs yet, but we are having fun at different night clubs. Attached are a few pictures before we hit the town last night.

Attachments

• party.jpg
    party.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 599
  • party1.jpg
    party1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 750
  • juicy.jpg
    juicy.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 668
  • car.jpg
    car.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 902
Your gf is truly a hottie, Spoiler! Fantasizing of introducing my wife to strange cock too and am aching hard following your journey. Looks like you're close to reaching your BBC dream.

Pako

pako said:
Your gf is truly a hottie, Spoiler! Fantasizing of introducing my wife to strange cock...reaching your BBC dream.

One thing going for us Pako is that she has already tried a stranger's cock at one time, so the idea is not new. What's new for her is to try a BBC. Depending on how open and adventurous your gf is, and how much she likes the attention in public places, the pace of trying something different will vary. My gf loves the social scene, but I have to admit convincing her to take on a BBC has been an exciting challenge. Keep at it, but don't push it. You have to make her believe that the idea is hers and you are there to support her.

Lovely slut!

I'm in Houston and there are many underground clubs that I'd like to take her to. I'm sure as she leaves she hardly be able to keep the cum from leaking out of her holes.

Jack:)

Cum dripping

Great pictures but I want to see her in her element... a cockolding slut that can't get enough... Do you have any pictures of her in action???

Jack;)

The thought of her playing with you and others at an undergroud club is simply wonderful. I can only imagine her being shared, passed around and fucked in every way possible and then carried out (I doubt that she would have the energy to walk out) of the club to some hotel room to finish it all off. I will mention your proposition to her and will let you know how she reacts.

The only hick is that we are no where near Houston. So if the plan works, some other lucky guys will enjoy her!

Spoilers Girlfriend

spoiler said:
We haven't visited the Swinger Clubs yet, but we are having fun at different night clubs. Attached are a few pictures before we hit the town last night.
Wow seriously what a beautiful and sexy lady you are. The pictures of going out are just so hot!!! The car seat showing your sexy legs and just hiding your panties is pure torture. But PLEASE dont stop. Go ahead and get take a big black cock for Spoiler. He is a nice guy and you can give him a Christmas present that he will remember for the rest of his life. I promise you no matter what he will not forget it, EVER. I speak from experience its a lifetime memory. Plus i assure you you will enjoy the event yourself, again and again. This is another good and happy thread, i thank you two for sharing. I love it. okdeacon Love your sweet torture.

Her new G-String

She came back from shopping the other night and showed me her new acquisition for our upcmong vacation. I almost came in my pants thinking how hot she will look in them. She tried them on and I added these photos to our photo book.

Attachments

• G-string1.jpg
    G-string1.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 593
  • g-string2.jpg
    g-string2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 516
  • G-string.jpg
    G-string.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 476
Frontal view

More to share.

Attachments

• bo.jpg
    bo.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 690
Spoiler

spoiler said:
More to share.
Your name is correct. For you are damm sure spoiling us. Thank her too for us Please. And send em on Sir; okdeacon

have been following your story now for ages and she is so sexy. cant wait for you to tell us that she has finally had her first bbc and show us the pics of the event. i would love to see my wife take a bbc but i havent even spoke to her about it!!

wifes night out

my wife is out tonight with work and its getting late for her now. i just cant stop thinking what shes doing and what shes up to. it is a turn on to think that she may have another mans cock in her pussy at this moment but i dont know if she is like that

Jack281 said:
Great pictures but I want to see her in her element... a cockolding slut that can't get enough... Do you have any pictures of her in action???

Jack;)
Hi Jack,
I am working on this and hope to capture some while vacationing later this month. Stay tuned.

Users who are viewing this thread