• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

A Shocking Discovery

• Thread starterzeromaxzero
  • Start date
  • Tags
    bbc wife
Did she tell you who wrote it on her?

seems there is more to the story. cant wait to read more

Please post more of her... I think she like to pose for your camers :)

zeromaxzero said:
She's mentioned someone named Byron lately. He's no one I've ever met or heard of till recently.
Girl's Nights Out aren't what they used to be. View attachment 224181

She looks like a cutie. I'd love to hear the rest of the story...

She was not given permission to do anything and she's been faithful to that as far as I know, but I also know that I am far from in charge of this beautiful creature.

This was taken moments before my shocking discovery:
View attachment 224389

Perhaps a little attitude adjustment might sweeten he pot, so to speak. Instead of 'shocking', try 'pleasant'.

zeromaxzero said:
She was not given permission to do anything and she's been faithful to that as far as I know, but I also know that I am far from in charge of this beautiful creature.

View attachment 224389

So she is a handful of beauty in more way than one?
Better watch out, they might take her off you, and keep her long-term.

zeromaxzero said:
She's mentioned someone named Byron lately. He's no one I've ever met or heard of till recently.
Girl's Nights Out aren't what they used to be. View attachment 224181

When girls have a night out, hubby is not meant to dig for information - she will tell you the details only if she thinks you can emotionally handle them.

zeromaxzero said:

View attachment 224389

Damn. Those are some nice titties! I'd love to see more of her!

Users who are viewing this thread