Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

A Married Filipina ***** for Use

• Thread starterwifebreeder_inc
  • Start date

wifebreeder_inc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 30, 2007
here is a 30yo married filipina ***** for the bulls to use. Contact this skank ho and tell her what you think of her. Abuse, degrade and humiliate this filthy cunt, force her to show you her pics

Attachments

• slut license.jpg
    slut license.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,638
Another one of the *****'s pics

here's another pic of the *****

Attachments

• cuckslut license b.jpg
    cuckslut license b.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,678
Last edited by a moderator:
Her

wifebreeder_inc said:
here is a 30yo married filipina ***** for the bulls to use. Contact this skank ho and tell her what you think of her. Abuse, degrade and humiliate this filthy cunt, force her to show you her pics

She is listed as a breeder. How about more details on that. Mine is being bred for real so I am interested.

Attachments

• Jeena and Lowkey March 2006 3 80303 037.jpg
    Jeena and Lowkey March 2006 3 80303 037.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,089
  • July 18, 2005 L.A. James  and Cameraman 11- James cums 011.jpg
    July 18, 2005 L.A. James and Cameraman 11- James cums 011.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,354
Reactions: PhilippinesFun
Just seen the post,she looks like a typical fuk pig,one question who's married fuk slut is she?

Love the license to be used

where's this slut??

wifebreeder_inc said:

would love to show this Filipina slut how a Latino stud would teach her to be a little filthy, obedient slut... where's she at?

Reactions: changethisnick
has anyone contacted the skank ho?

has anyone contacted the skank ho yet? did you use the 2 slut licenses to force her to show you more of her filthy pics? if she did post them here, show the world just how nasty she is, and while your at it force her to tell you where she is located so you can post that too

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
She's a fine lookin lil flip....used to be married to one and I know how slutty they can be!

wifebreeder_inc said:
has anyone contacted the skank ho?

has anyone contacted the skank ho yet? did you use the 2 slut licenses to force her to show you more of her filthy pics? if she did post them here, show the world just how nasty she is, and while your at it force her to tell you where she is located so you can post that too
I'm trying to find her. Can some one help me? I'd like to do as requested

Users who are viewing this thread