Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

A Good Start You Tell Me

• Thread starterluv2sharemine2
  • Start date

luv2sharemine2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2007
Hello to all

I am new to the site and have been checking things out for a few weeks now, and I have a true story about my girlfriend that I would love to share. I am 34 and she is 20 and we have been together for over a year and a half. I have been with my share of women and been married twice and have always wanted to watch the woman im with fuck another man, but none would ever consider it until now. My girl and I have talked about my fantacy and she is for doing it for me but is still at that point where she says she really only wants to be with me but the thought does interest her. So now to the good part. About 3 weeks ago just after finding this site a guy friend of my girl called to let her know that he was going to be in town from AZ. to visit his parents. This was a guy she had met just before we started dating that she made out with in her car but didnt get the chance to fuck. We had talked about him before and she told me that he was one guy that she would fuck if given the chance. Seeing this as my chance to get this going I told her it was ok if she wanted to hang out with him and fuck him too if she wanted as long as she told me all about it she agreed. The next Saterday night came and the time to let her go was here, she had been hanging out with him and their parents all day and now she was cleaning up to go out with him for the night (thats how they met was through their parents). She said she didnt know if it was going to happen as she was not as attracted to him as before because i was hotter than him. None the less I told her to call when she got home she promised she would call me by midnight becuase she planed on being home by thin. That time came and went and no call I was now shaking becuase I just knew that it was happening, my girl was not calling becuase she was getting fucked. I finally heard from her at 12:38 and she was on her way home, when I asked her if they did it she said no that she was going to bed and would see me tomarrow. She came over the next day and we fucked as I licked her pussy I could tell it had been fucked and she started to cry as she told me that she had sucked his cock until he came down her throat and then fucked her first from the front then from the back. She said it was at that point were I was calling her to see were she was, she said he asked if he could answer her phone and she said no. She said he seemed to get more turned on when he told her that he would love to answer her phone and tell me that he was in the middle of fucking her good little pussy and that she cant talk right now because her mouth was still sticky with cum from the great blowjob she had just given him.She said that thought must have really turned him on because he then came in her. I told her that it was ok and not to be upset about what she had done becuase I wasnt and in fact I was turned on and I began to fuck her harder than I had ever fucked anybody before and as I did so she ask what would I have said if he had answered her phone and told me that? I told her I would have just told him to put the phone down so I could here him fuck you, she just pulled me closer and said she loved me and said that she would have hoped for us to both cum for her at the same time. Isnt she great? I have ask her if she would do it again and she said yes but not with him she said his dick was small and the sex was not as good as she had hoped for, she has always wanted to feel what it is like to fuck a huge thick cock and sense she has a hard time with the thought of acually fucking a guy in front of me I asked her if she could do it if she was blind folded and I brought him in after I got her all wet and she said she could do that. So there it is, is this a good start and does anyone have any tips for the future. We plan on getting married and I have told her I would love to watch her get fucked on our wedding night and see her enjoy as many men as possible during our honeymoon weekend and me not get it until we are back home, she is not going for all that just yet but we will see when that day comes how far I can get her. I will try to get some pics of her on here you guys will love her body, when I do please tell us what you would love to do to her so that I can let her see.

Sound like a good start

Sounds like you have a great start on where you want to go. Keep in mind it is about trust, sharing, not pushing. You have to set up rules to play by, let her move at her own pace and things should go as you plan. If you start pushing too hard for her to do what you want then it is no longer a US thing and thing just for you and that is never good in the end. Good luck:)

Users who are viewing this thread