• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

A few pics of my Goddesss

• Thread startercgysissy_jamie
  • Start date

cgysissy_jamie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2006
If your in Calgary, let us know. Enjoy the pics, we will post more!

She has recently begun cuckolding me. Contacting old boyfriends, getting pictures of their hard cocks, telling them what she will do to them.

I'm sure she will get a kick if you guys tell her what you would do to her.

Attachments

• Post.jpg
    Post.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1,482
  • Post 2.jpg
    Post 2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,501
  • Post 3.jpg
    Post 3.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,197
Look at...

...that hot little body. First I would save up for weeks, so that I could take her in every imaginable position. If you aren't, someone should be. ;)

I'd rub her ass with my hands, give her a slap or two... Lay her back and eat her pussy for little bit too. Then I'd bend her over and slide my dick right into her. Once she cums I'd roll her over on her back and fuck her while I kissed her neck until I put a load of semen into her.

very nice

your wife is very attractive. looks like you're going to get "CUCKED".... sometimes i wish i wasn't a cuck.... :eek:

What id do

I'd start off by telling you to sit in the corner with your camera and make sure the flash is on ......... then i put your slut wife on her knee giving you a side angle as she slowly rubs my bulge erecting through my jeans. As she pulls my jeans down past my ass ******** my flopping wife pussy starving cock. With my long cock ******* right in your wifes face , she looks right at you as she licks the tip of my cock leaving a stream of cum hanging from her tongue to my cock . The she wraps her freshly moist lips around the top of my cock slowly working her way down my shaft , giving a moan of approval for letting you know how much she loves the taste of my cock. I then tell her to lick my balls and make a nice popping sound as she sucks on each nut . She begins a steady flow between my nut sack and my cock as you begin to take side shots of my cock bursting through the side of her cheeks. Then i pick her up by her waist throwing her on the foot of the bed ....bending her tight round ass over the end of the bed ******** her beautiful asshole and sweet wet nectard pussy.I then tell you to take a picture so you can have a before getting bull rushed and and instruct you that after I blow my load in her youll take an after shot of her pussy post bull rush. I then start by spitting on your wifes asshole giving it some lube .... I then spread her ass cheeks wide apart with each hand , slowly licking around the edges of her sweet beautiful asshole making her hips shake slightly as she buries her head in the pillow moaning in delight as her whole ass is being eatin out. Then I slowly work my way down from her asshole to her pussy ...lighly flicking her clit with the end of my warm wet tongue and slowly licking down to her ever increasingly wet pussy and move back up to the clit and then back all the down to her asshole and I repeat this process till her entire back end ( asshole , clit ,and pussy ) are all dripping with antiocipation of the big meat thats been hangingin the wind patiently waiting to invade your wifes bull hungry pussy .

wow she's very sexy...id love to have my way with her

continued

As your wife is ready to explode for my cock and I get you to stand beside us as the head of my cock slowly penetrates your wifes pussy so you can then take some pics of the exact moment of entry. As the flashes from the camera light up the room your wife yells out a moan as my cock inch by inch hits the deep outer reaches of her pussy rarely reached by others. We both start talking dirty with absolutely no inhabitions almost if we both suddenly forgot you were even there watching your wife getting served the way she needs it by an alpha bull you could never be , your little cock hard as fuck but unable to kerk off cause you keep taking pictures so you can jerk off on them afterwards at home by yourself . I then pick ker up wrapping her legs around my waist and my arms under her legs and around her waist ....As I'm holding her up standing i then slowly sit her dripping gapping pussy on my cock as she tilts her head to the side closing her eyes in delight with her hands wrapped around my neck i then begin fuck her like a savage stallion hewr beginning to scream so loud you become turned on by the fact that perhaps the rooms next door can hear your wife getting owned . As you finish taking pictures from below showing my cock pounding her pussy from underneath i then lay her on her back on the floor with her hips against the base of the couch me standing above her bent down to be able to slide my cock giving you the full view of penetration as i fill her pussy up.... I then start absolutely destroying her pussy from this position swinging my hips like the machine I am . As my balls start tightning I know that I'm only minutes away from blwing my hot warm spunky load all over your wifes face and down her throat , I tell you to get your camera ready as your wife starts begging for my load in her mouth ....I slide my bareback cock out moments before my explosion pulling your wife off her back and onto her knees , her head tilted back mouth wide open , tongue out you right beside her camera ready finger on the flash as she begins to play with my balls i tell both og you im about to blow the first shot explodes out like a bullet right up her face and into her eye and then a steady flow of hot jizz pous into her mouth as your begin fast clicking pics of your beautiful wife faces being covered in bull cum ...as i finish blowing she start softly sucking my cock all while stream of cum are leaking off her face and out her mouth you still taking pictures ...she licks my cock clean , wipes off all the cum off her face and licks it off her fingers and then shows you that not 1 drop of cum is left in her mouth or my cock.:D

That's some first class young pussy. I'd take her to an ABS, strip her naked, and pass her around in the theater.

Well... a real Latin bull for her pleasure here in Calgary... let me know !

Users who are viewing this thread