Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

a disobeying sissy

• Thread starterIamjetts_Mistress
  • Start date

Iamjetts_Mistress

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 16, 2012
i found out today that my little sissy went behind my back and kept posting on her even when i told him that we wouldnt do that site. he tried to hide it from me. he hide this from me for a week. i did tell him that if he does it again i will punish him. but what do you do to a disobeying little sissy. he got a chance earlier for me to allow him to fuck me and he blew it off. he enjoys sucking my bulls cock, maybe i should take that away from him. right now as i type this i have him rubbing my feet for the moment. but how should i punish a little sissy that goes behind his mistresses back and does things she tells him not to, expecially when he keeps saying that he wants to please his mistress. and obviously he cant please me in the way that matters.

thoughts?

Great set of pics MacNfries ,,,,just love them , best pics posted for ages . Love to see some more if you have any

I, personally, enjoy Mac Cat Stories (MCS).

I .. I need more.

I had a cancellation this morning and I was killing time so I popped on here and just burst out with laughter at the mental image of this N. Carolina fortysomething chasing cats around a yard with a (what was it? Oh Yeah, "heavy duty") fly swatter.

Where can I get one of those, Mac?

Mine always bend when spanking my pussies!

:)

Doc

He may be telling you, indirectly, he wants you to take him more firmly in hand...

Hi Ms. Iamjetts,

Iamjetts_Mistress said:
.... How should i punish my little sissy that goes behind his mistresses [my] back and does things I tell him not to do, expecially when he keeps saying he wants to please his mistress?

Your sissy cuckold may be telling you, indirectly, he wants you to take him more firmly in hand.

Many dominant wives keep their submissive husbands, be they their cuckolds or otherwise, properly humiliated and in line with corporal punishment. In your case, it sounds like spanking your cuckold over your knees as if he were a little boy may be effective. (That is, with you in a straight-backed wooden chair fully clothed, him with his pants and panties down or fully nude, over your knees with both hands and both feet on the floor, and you using a wooden paddle.)

For a forum on this subject, see:

Women who spank their man

See also:

Disciplinary Wives Club:
DWC Index Page (4)

(Needless to say, punishing your sissy cuckold by spanking him should not be on a "turnabout is fair play" basis. Under no circumstance should you allow him to spank you.)

Regular spankings — say, once a week with severity inversely proportional to how well his behavior has met your expectations during the preceding week — may be most effective. If his behavior has met all of your expectations during the preceding week, a "maintenance" spanking — not too severe, but a spanking nonetheless — may serve to keep your sissy reminded of his status in your marriage and your authority.

—Custer

Reactions: shavedsubmale

Users who are viewing this thread