Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

******** a cuckold's wife

• Thread startery_f_g
  • Start date
i would use her in many ways, have her strip tease while I take my own pics, have her suck my cock dry, then eat her pussy, fuck her with more of my hand than is shown in pic 5 before fucking her pussy til its full of spunk then having her suck me hard til I can fuck her arse, all the while taking pictures and videos for my own amusement.

Show more of this darling, i bet she's a real animal

she need monster cock

I would definitely bred her with my monster cock

Attachments

• 223_1000.jpg
    223_1000.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 106
The cucky has been begging me to post more of his wife, so here you go. Enjoy this dirty slut and leave nasty comments about her! The filthier the better!

Nice slut. I see in the final picture she has cum in her pussy. I hope it's your seed and not cuckey boys'.

zippless said:
Nice slut. I see in the final picture she has cum in her pussy. I hope it's your seed and not cuckey boys'.

also in pic two mate

I usually prefer women a bit more mature, but she wold be an easy exception to make. Of course, it would likely kill an old man like me, but, man, what a way to go!
Pretty young thing, tight ass, and likes a little pain and kink. What could be better?
I'd love to pump her pussy until it's nice and plump, and hit it doggy-style! And smack that tight little ass 'til my hand stings!

Love this picture in particular... very cute smile and a terrific body!

Attachments

• attachment - Copy.jpg
    attachment - Copy.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 120

Users who are viewing this thread