Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

a bull in Tunisia

• Thread starterkingofpleasure
  • Start date

kingofpleasure

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 26, 2024
sousse
Hi guys
I am a Tunisian single man, 40 years old but looks younger, and I am looking for sexual fulfulliment with hot women and couples with cuckold husband even though I do not object that male partners share their women for a threesome.
I am discreet and love foreplays, feminine softness and sensuality. I am into clean sex that is to say No drugs, no loud music, candom is a must ( unless you do HIV test a day prior our meeting ) . I do not drink alchohol but do mind if my partners drink as long as they do with moderation.
I live abroad but I will spend the entire summer in Sousse - Tunisia. If you live there or will spend your holidays there or near by ( nearby means no further than 250 km ) , leave me your contact details and we will plan naughty sex programs together.

Users who are viewing this thread