Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

55 Y/O wife

• Thread starterou812rich
  • Start date

ou812rich

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2007
Are there any senior citizen husbands out there that could post pictures of their older wives? I'm in my sixties and appreciate mature women.
Here's a pic of my wife taken a couple of years ago just after I'd dumped a load in her pussy. Anyone want sloppy seconds, or firsts, so I can have her afterwards?

Attachments

• P2270056.jpg
    P2270056.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 539
This is great!!

ou812rich said:
Are there any senior citizen husbands out there that could post pictures of their older wives? I'm in my sixties and appreciate mature women.
Here's a pic of my wife taken a couple of years ago just after I'd dumped a load in her pussy. Anyone want sloppy seconds, or firsts, so I can have her afterwards?

I adore mature (sounds more interesting than older) women.
You are lucky to be able to post your wife's pics.

I will try to convince mine to pose for some. I would love eithre sloppy seconds or sstart a sloppy chain if your wife is a beautiful as she hints in the picture

another pic

Four fingers in my 55 year old wife's creamy pussy. I love it loose and wet.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 232
Another cummy pussy pic

Hope it turns some guys on.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 219
ou812rich said:
Hope it turns some guys on.

You can't begin to imagine how turned on i'm looking at your mature wife cummy pussy and you fingerfucking her.
I wish i could see your cock in her,i love sloppy wet messy seconds
I also wish i could convince my 53yrs old wife to pose like yours does

So far, so HOT :) Does she like the thought of all us guys wanting to be where your fingers are?

All lower-body so far, is she shy about her boobs?

Well she's had two kids and been around for 55 years so they're a bit saggy.

Attachments

• tit & pussy.jpg
    tit & pussy.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 301
ou812rich said:

they look quite delectable //// u should share em :D

I'm in my late fifty and I also appriciate mature woman. Man I love your wife. Would lie to see more of her. Thanks

If your Wife is aware that you are posting the pictures of her, please give her a special thankyou, for posing and sharing these most exciting pictures with all of us. What a beautiful Wife you have, and what a terrific Turn on it is to see these pictures! Thanks for posting. enejoy

Thank you Kate for the Great pic. enejoy

ou812rich said:

Don't even mention that

The fact that your wife is a horny lady compensates for a lot of things.

I prepefe a woman who knows whta she wants and what to do than a beuaty that cannot enjoy the moment.

Even worst they don't know when the moment is

Users who are viewing this thread