Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

4th of July party

• Thread starterhappydad
  • Start date

happydad

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2023
South louisiana
We invited a few of our neighbors over for a 4th of July party. One lady Miranda came over with her daughter Leona.
During the party we talked and Cathy and I learned that she had lost her husband in an auto accident 4 years ago. It got late, ND we suggested that those who had to drive home should stay, to avoid accidents. Our daughter had 15bofvher friends over and dared them, and Leona to peek at me in the shower. Leona told her mom she saw me naked. Miranda approached me in the morning and said that Leona had never seen a naked man before. I was careful what I said then she said she had not had sex in 4years. I kind of joked at skinny dipping and to my surprise she said yes but that Leona should join us

Reactions: hunterms, ksfarmcpl, Zima and 1 other person
Zima said:
Well I hope you're not going to leave us "hanging" what happened
It was a great time Becky helped Leona get over her shyness by daring her to touch me and Mr Charles. Maranda saw Cathy go inside with David, and asked if I minded her doing that. I reach over kissed her and said that's what swingers do. She was shocked I kissed her the n I took her hand and put it on my cock as I kissed her breast. I then led her to the bedroom and asked her if she wanted to feel a man inside her again.

Reactions: hunterms, MysteryBi and ksfarmcpl
happydad said:
Did she feel like a man inside her again,filling her cunt with cock and cum.

That’s quite a story! It sounds like the party took some unexpected turns. I once attended a gathering where we ended up having a spontaneous water balloon fight after a similar mix-up. It was a blast and brought everyone together. For some fun ideas, I’ve seen interesting twists on gatherings at gay events which often have creative ways to keep things lively. If you’re planning anything else, just make sure it’s all in good fun and that everyone’s comfortable. It’s great when a party can create some memorable and enjoyable moments!

Last edited:
Schrouppy said:
That’s quite a story! It sounds like the party took some unexpected turns. I once attended a gathering where we ended up having a spontaneous water balloon fight after a similar mix-up. It was a blast and brought everyone together. For some fun ideas, I’ve seen interesting twists on gatherings at gay events which often have creative ways to keep things lively. If you’re planning anything else, just make sure it’s all in good fun and that everyone’s comfortable. It’s great when a party can create some memorable and enjoyable moments!
It was a great time for sure

Reactions: ksfarmcpl

Users who are viewing this thread