• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

30 Hotwife pix, give her attention!

• Thread startersayimsexy
  • Start date

sayimsexy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 14, 2011
I have some pictures of my wife i'd like to hear your thoughts on, we tried this a while ago and she got scared. We are back to curiosity and i'm trying to show her that most guys would jump at the chance to catch a glimpse of her and maybe more! Tell us what you think, and what you want to see of her, and what you'd love to do given the chance! We welcome the naughty thoughts :) sayimsexy10@yahoo.com is the e-mail if you want to contact direct! DSC03848.JPGDSC03846.jpgDSC03847.jpg

Attachments

• DSC03843.JPG
    DSC03843.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 139
More pix

Here are some more :)

Attachments

• DSC03860.JPG
    DSC03860.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 207
  • DSC03861.JPG
    DSC03861.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC03862.JPG
    DSC03862.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 176
  • DSC03859.JPG
    DSC03859.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 160
  • DSC03857.JPG
    DSC03857.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 216
She's a cutie with a hot little body!! Any guy would be lucky to catch her attention, let alone be able to sleep next to her every night. Sex or not! But if we're talking about sex and I just a horny, selfish perv... Then I'd just have to peel away that top and have me a look at the glorious gifts that I'm sure lie within. I would rub and squeeze those tits as I worked myself up. Kiss her softly on the lips as I pinched and roled her nipples in my fingers. I'd lick and nibble at their hardness, teasing with my tonge as I explored with my free hands. Then after a while I would bury my head down deep and not come up[ for air until my face was soaking wet. Then the selfish me would make her tell me what she wanted. I'd make her say it out loud, so hubby could here her as she quirmed around asking for my cock. I'd tease her with it a little before finally driving it all the way home and worked myself up to a strong steady rythim. Faster and slower as we kissed and talked dirty to one another. Until the inevidable occured and nature runs its course, all down the inside of her thieghs.

Thank you for the compliments...if you want anything specific of her email me at sayimsexy10@yahoo.com and I can share some back story of our situation with you!

For everyone else I have some more pics coming...but are there any more comments out there?

Btw is there a way to post the pics so they all show?

Users who are viewing this thread