Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

29yo Black Doc looking for SEXY MWFs in NJ

• Thread starterruck1977
  • Start date

ruck1977

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 21, 2004
HI...I am a 29yo Single and Intelligent Hung Professional BM from NJ. I am 5-11, 175#, with 8.5 thick inches that I really know how to use well. I am looking to meet sexy MWCs from NJ, NYC, or PA. I love sexy mature WFs that know how to please and be pleasured. If you are a sexually submissive lady then I am a young hung stud that would love to pleasure you. I am looking to find a MWC with a sexy MWF that likes to dress up sexy and slutty and would like to become my MWGF(married white girl friend). I enjoy having ongoing sexual relationshipd with sexy hotwives. If you are a couple that seems to fit the description well please reply to this posting. I can be reached at my email address which is BLKMEDSTUDENT@hotmail.com or on yahoo IM underthe screenname BLKDOCTORLUV.

Looking to meet sexy MWCs from NJ, NYC, PA for lots of hot times.

AB

Attachments

• 3a163.jpg
    3a163.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 291
  • 3bd46.jpg
    3bd46.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 232
  • 3f792.jpg
    3f792.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 214
  • 3k1.jpg