Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

21yr old bull?

• Thread starterBboy
  • Start date

Bboy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2011
So here are a few pictures of my cock and would like comments. I recently sent my gf a picture of it and her friend accidentally caught a glance. Ever since then her and her husband comment or say "you have been holding out" in a joking way. Anyways they are open to the cuckold lifestyle as I heard he let his younger brother fuck his wife. my girlfriend also is open to a threesome or i believe she likes the idea of me fucking another woman. Either way am i bullworthy?:confused:

Attachments

• mail.google.com.jpg
    mail.google.com.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 194
  • mail.google.com3.jpg
    mail.google.com3.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 221
;)
Bboy said:
So here are a few pictures of my cock and would like comments. I recently sent my gf a picture of it and her friend accidentally caught a glance. Ever since then her and her husband comment or say "you have been holding out" in a joking way. Anyways they are open to the cuckold lifestyle as I heard he let his younger brother fuck his wife. my girlfriend also is open to a threesome or i believe she likes the idea of me fucking another woman. Either way am i bullworthy?:confused:

ARE you Bullworthy are you kidding,you can fuck my wife anytime,then do me to dump your cum in and clean you up

Users who are viewing this thread