• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

20 year old gf for black cock

• Thread starterhammer412
  • Start date

hammer412

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2011
She is 20 and i fantasize about her fucking black guys. i've told her about it but she hasn't done it yet. maybe this will persuade her to try it out. feel free to leave nasty comments or send pics of your big black dick with her pictures. Fakes will be much appreciated too. I am so excited to see what i get.

Attachments

• IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 702
  • IMG_0212.jpg
    IMG_0212.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 842
  • IMG_0276 (1).jpg
    IMG_0276 (1).jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 796
  • IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 713
  • IMG_0246.jpg
    IMG_0246.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 740
more pics for you to enjoy

Attachments

• IMG_0194.jpg
    IMG_0194.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 597
  • IMG_0196.jpg
    IMG_0196.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG_0197.jpg
    IMG_0197.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 612
  • IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 664
  • IMG_0184 (1).jpg
    IMG_0184 (1).jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 611
shes pretty tight, she needs to be broken in by some black guys

Reactions: Aljapaco
She would look hot taking some bbc. Does she share the same affection for black cock like you do? Is she a black cock virgin? Was she shocked when you said you want her to take some bbc?

hammer412 said:
shes pretty tight, she needs to be broken in by some black guys
As she is still tight, it would be too painful for her to take on a BBC. You probably should let her to start with some smaller cocks first...:D

Anyway, I love every inch of her sexy hot body...!!

she seemed excited about the idea of taking a BBC, so i think we are gonna buy her a big black dildo to start with. but my ultimate obsession would to see her just screaming and moaning with pleasure as she takes a real one

Well, she has a fantastic body, and a beautiful face. a quick Craigslist ad should get you about 1,000 eager black guys....

I used to think that sliced bread and a toaster was a great use of technology, then along came the NFL and wide screen TV's, but all is eclipsed when you consider a hot girl, a mirror, and a digital camera or cell phone camera!

She is super-hot! I have fantasized about getting BBC for quite some time. Not sure why I haven't yet considering I've fulfilled all of my other fantasies. My hubby and I talk about it all the time, but havent yet done it. Might be a little fear on my part. My pussy gets torn up pretty bad by a good size cock as it is-- but I sure do love a red swollen pussy :)

hammer412 said:
anyone wanna try to fake her?

Why do that when you can just let her get picked up one night at a club and fucked like an animal by some hung guy like me

Users who are viewing this thread