Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

1st time posting pics

• Thread startersmokinwifey1
  • Start date

smokinwifey1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2008
fascinated and turn on by this web site. had a black boyfriend in HS but never did it. would love to get another opptunity to this time do it. leave your comments somi know you like my pics and ill post more

Hi Smokin. Did you mean to post pics? or did you take them down after posting? no pics attached to your posts now. I know we'd all love to see that smokin body....

thanks billy...hadn't checked the profile and I have to agree. Very promising. But...she's taken down her pics from all her postings on the site. Don't know if Smokin has: a) gotten cold feet b) found what's she's looking for and is now getting the shit fucked out of her by BBC and isn't looking for more right now or....c) is a fake.

Maybe we'll never know.

But Smokin...if you ARE for real and want more comments and/or possible hook-ups, re-post your pics for potential admirers. thanks.

I'm guessing option a., Boatah and I'm also guessing it was the husband that posted them before realizing the Mrs. wasn't on the same page. Can't really blame him for taking em down, though. Would you risk losing such a hottie?

Users who are viewing this thread