Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

19 year old wife.

• Thread starterc24cuck
  • Start date

c24cuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 29, 2008
Here is my REAL 19 year old wife, She is a total slut for cock and wants it 24/7 way more then i can give it to her. put captions on her pictures. Also tell me if she is hot and who wants to fuck her.

3-2.jpg

2-1.jpg

Good luck, you're in for a wild ride.

c24cuck,

If your wife is, as you say, "a total slut for cock and wants it 24/7 way more then i can give it to her," she is HOT by definition.

It sounds like your wife will soon become — if she isn't already — an authentic wild-west bronco-busting sex junkie who will [more than likely] insist on riding her stallions bareback. Good luck with keeping your life with her reined in... if that's even possible. You're in for some interesting and highly-erotic times, if you can handle it.

Best wishes to both of you—
Custer

hey, Im new the this site so im unsure of why the pics were taken off? i tryed using this site to upload them as attachments but said it was too big. i even resized them and said the file size was to large.

Photobucket doesn't allow nudes my friend. It has nothing to do with this site. Once your image starts getting a lot of hits at photobucket it can be removed for using too much bandwidth I believe, but if those pics were nudes, then they remove them anyways regardless once they notice.

oh ok thanks. so how do i upload them?

Last edited by a moderator:
c24cuck said:
oh ok thanks. so how do i upload them?

Use an image host that approves of adult oriented pictures. I like Pimp And Host, theres also a bunch more if you search for them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread