Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

19 year old BBC slut in Ohio

• Thread starterssssssssss
  • Start date
S

ssssssssss

19 years old and been with over 100 BBC, tell me what you think of this slut, she is the real deal
mmmmmm.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

19y0 bbc slut in Ohio

All I can say is I wish I was her proud father here in Ohio, I wood be so happy to know she has aready taken 100 bbc. nice to see there are more and more black cock sluts here in Ohio. keep up the good work

100 and still can take more....let's see her stuffed with a bbc

I don't know about her, but I think you aren't worth the bullet it would take to blow your tiny brain out.

if shes so slutty why dont you have any nude or better still action pics? coughbullshitcough

homersimp52 said:
I don't know about her, but I think you aren't worth the bullet it would take to blow your tiny brain out.

Do you kiss Hitler with that mouth?

Blk BF

ssssssssss said:
19 years old and been with over 100 BBC, tell me what you think of this slut, she is the real deal
087.jpg

get on baby.jpg

its huge.jpg

in photo.jpg

cocks.jpg

My Young Black Luver said,he wants to be #101.........we r n the Columbus,Ohio area

Over a hundred and no nude pics. LOL

So where in Ohio r u?
I would like to see more of her with the men she has been with.
Is she seeking more men to be with? If so lets talk.

If she's been w/ 100 brothas...where's the pic proof? And where in Ohio is she???

Fuck you phantasticdan, I shudder to think what you do with yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
100 BBC. who the fuck actually counts..... I dont care how many. she fine as hell. I wouldn't mind tapping that!!!!

Dont ya all get all hot now, she hasnt been even with one brotha. This guy is all Bull Shit he hasnt responded to any of your questions and je aint got no proof.(pics)

I am with you parlourboy. I would love to see that worn out p$*#&, preferably freshly stuffed.

Ohio

Well can't understand why we haven't met,if u are in the interracial scene in Columbus,or have ever been to 104,so are u really REAL.........or just a cute little thing that gets off showing off???

Users who are viewing this thread