Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

10 inches here in DC/MD/VA area ladies/couples

• Thread starternubianking24
  • Start date

nubianking24

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2004
I'm 6'4, brwn eyes, dark brwn skinn, 225 lbs. low haircut, facial beard shaped up too. I'm 28, single, drug and disease free. very well endowed too, looking for single ladies or couples in my area, if you ever are you can reach me at jty202@hotmail.com i'll be waiting....

yikes, I don't look so good in comparison. think you could give my chick what she's obviously missing?

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 418
hi

nubianking24 said:
I'm 6'4, brwn eyes, dark brwn skinn, 225 lbs. low haircut, facial beard shaped up too. I'm 28, single, drug and disease free. very well endowed too, looking for single ladies or couples in my area, if you ever are you can reach me at jty202@hotmail.com i'll be waiting....

ur awesum

mwf in chgo
luv u

My goodness, you have a lovely cock. I'd love to take you in my mouth.

Mannasas VA here.

Hey there were from? Looking for some hard dick for my Hot Wife. She is definetly a hot white slut for BBC

hi, i would love to have you just for me. Very nice.

To Bad. . . .

Your not located in Cleveland, OH. We've been searching for someone who had a true 10 inches.

nubianking24 said:

Maryland will certainly be on our 'routing' this fall if you interested. Would love to share my 'bride' of six years with you.
Bob n Cecelia

my wife and I live in Frederick Maryland. Let us know where to be and I will make sure my wife meets with you. would host but we have a 16 year old daughter that would not understand if she saw you coming out of our bedroom. let me know what your thoughts are. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread