your wife's nude pictures

• Thread starterwannabecuckold
  • Start date

wannabecuckold

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 28, 2006
Just wondering two things. Has any husband ever seen their nude wife pictures reposted on another site? And has anyone seen someone's or MY wife's pictures on another site?:eek:

It is perfectly possible for pictures to be reposted when you put them into the public domain. However, I would consider it the height of bad manners to do so!

Yes. Someone started a completely fake female profile on another site based on pics of my wife that I posted.

Yes, I've seen people repost pictures of my gf

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife's nude photos

I do know that there are several other guys who have naked photos of my wife, taken before she and I met. I have been hoping some of these would someday show-up on a site like this. It would be so exciting for me to see my own wife's big hairy pussy smiling up at me from a photo that every other guy around could look at too, if he wanted to.

I do know there are probably several hundred different guys who have seen my wife naked, since we have visited lots of nudist clubs, and I do hope that they remember just how she looked with her big titties sticking out, and that thick dark hair between her legs.

I wish more guys could see my wife naked, then call or write to tell me just how they would enjoy fucking her!!

I've only seen the pictures of my wife and her boyfriend having sex that's she's shown me. I don't have access to them. She keeps them under lock and key. I do get to look at them sometimes to masturbate to but she always collects them when I'm through and puts them in her lock box. I would never ever post them even if I could. I'm not allowed to watch them in person but seeing pictures of them doing it is the next best thing I guess.

Your wife is spoiling you by letting you see those secret photos in her lock-up box.
Watching them in the "act" could easily be too overwhelming for you, so it is always best to exclude you from that priviledge.

Saraha said:
Your wife is spoiling you by letting you see those secret photos in her lock-up box.
Watching them in the "act" could easily be too overwhelming for you, so it is always best to exclude you from that priviledge.

I do believe my wife would be agreeable to me observing them having sex, but only as a bystander, not participating. Her boyfriend is the one that doesn't like the idea. That's what she tells me anyway. I am glad she shows me the pictures they've taken though. I always like seeing new ones or ones she hasn't shown me yet. Her boyfriend is aware I've seen and masturbated to them. That's sort of embarrassing to me when I chat with him when he comes over to our home sometimes. He never mentions it though but he knows.

I have seen my own hotwife's pictures on a nuumber of different sites and blogs. We have our own blog, so some material is there, but we have also posted on redclouds and a couple of other places too. Based upon our blog hits, a lot of people have seen her charms. I think that we are both very comfortable with all of that!
:)

A cuck can improve his social standing with a bull by washing the bull's car and giving him thankyou letters which indicate his appreciation of providing the valuable "top-up" service to the wife. If money is no object then the cuck can pay for his wife and her Bull to have a "honeymoon weekend" now and again together.

It is to be expected that a cuck will leave no stone unturned to prove he absolutely approves of his wife and her Bull being a fully intimate couple.

A bull will be teaching the wife new eroticism, so it is best for the cuck to be excluded.